NBC Sports EDGE Forums

DL/IL Updates

1 hour ago, Flyman75 said:

Nah, I said my piece and bowed out. I have respect for BBT, and I didn’t want to derail the thread anymore, so I let him have the last word. Tbh, it really wasn’t that important to begin with :)

Wouldn’t that be peace?

16 minutes ago, WTP333 said:

yahoo has Ashby IL'd and J.Quintana as NA, if anyone wants to stash or get them off your active roster in IL/NA slots

well now quintana is back to DTD - good ole Yahoo morons

1 minute ago, posty said:

It isn’t yahoo, it is whatever their stat provider gives them…

As of 930p ET he has not been put on the DL…

https://www.mlb.com/mets/roster/transactions

idc who it is, who does it, etc - it's in THEIR game and they/their providers had him as NA, for a little while, but is back to d2d now

overall, they stink and so does anyone who works with/for them! far too many terrible experiences, which is why 3/4 leagues are now off of yahoo! ;) thanks, chief!

2 minutes ago, WTP333 said:

idc who it is, who does it, etc - it's in THEIR game and they/their providers had him as NA, for a little while, but is back to d2d now

overall, they stink and so does anyone who works with/for them! far too many terrible experiences, which is why 3/4 leagues are now off of yahoo! ;) thanks, chief!

CBS isn’t any better. Players were designated IL and now they’re not, forcing you to make them active again. These large maintenance platforms are all terrible. 

Edited by Sonny_D
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sonny_D said:

CBS isn’t any better. Players were designated IL and now they’re not, forcing you to make them active again. These large maintenance platforms are all terrible. 

Fantrax, to us, is best, most responsive, most interested in helping all users of all league types. Y!/ESPN/CBS can eat it

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, WTP333 said:

Fantrax, to us, is best, most responsive, most interested in helping all users of all league types. Y!/ESPN/CBS can eat it

I wrote “maintenance” in my previous post. Meant “mainstream” lol. But yes, I agree on these big platforms. They suck. I play football on Fleaflicker and I love how responsive they are and that you can actually communicate with a real person. Don’t know how their baseball platform is though. 

Edited by Sonny_D
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, WTP333 said:

Fantrax, to us, is best, most responsive, most interested in helping all users of all league types 

Y!/ESPN/CBS can eat it

MY OPINION Fantrax sucks.  ESPN cares about fantasy owners last week we were allowed to put the players (Harper, Rodon, Brantley etc) who definitely are headed to the injured list o the IR … 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

MY OPINION Fantrax sucks.  ESPN cares about fantasy owners last week we were allowed to put the players (Harper, Rodon, Brantley etc) who definitely are headed to the injured list o the IR … 

i respect that, no problem. i think it's silly that a platform puts player on the IL before they're actually on it in real life. That is not my issue with Yahoo, but there are COUNTLESS other issues with them. To me, Fantrax was always most helpful, within the rules, which I am good with. I don't see any reason a player should be on a platform IL before he is on the real life/team IL. That's a bit odd, but Yahoo has it's weird quirks esp re: eligibility. My main issue with Yahoo is that they don't care, don't listen, don't have competent customer service. It's like talking to and dealing with a 3 year old when interacting with them. 

Anyway, Happy Opening Day!!! 

#LFGM

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, WTP333 said:

My main issue with Yahoo is that they don't care, don't listen, don't have competent customer service. It's like talking to and dealing with a 3 year old when interacting with them.

Just like their parent company Verizon.

the big question now is whether Yankees will submit their designations in time for yahoo to process before lineups lock

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, WTP333 said:

To me, Fantrax was always most helpful

I agree. Fantrax responded within a minute to my bitching and moaning with an email. I want it my way and I am angry 😡 and fantrax calming explained this is the way we do things. 

• Like 1

Trying to gauge the delay (if there's even a consistent one) between MLB posting the transaction and it showing up on Yahoo.  Kyle Hendricks going on ~20 minutes still no IL.  Carter Kieboom of WAS is ILed on Yahoo now though, and I assume WAS' ILs were posted on MLB shortly before Leinebock posted 28 min ago.

Edited by OaksterDan
specificity

1 minute ago, OaksterDan said:

Trying to gauge the delay (if there's even a consistent one) between MLB posting the transaction and it showing up on Yahoo.  Kyle Hendricks going on ~20 minutes still no IL.  Carter Kieboom of WAS is ILed now though, and I assume theirs were posted on MLB shortly before Leinebock posted 28 min ago.

We're on 32 minutes with John Means and they still have him in NA.

Sigh.

• Like 1