Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

DL/IL Updates


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Flyman75 said:

Nah, I said my piece and bowed out. I have respect for BBT, and I didn’t want to derail the thread anymore, so I let him have the last word. Tbh, it really wasn’t that important to begin with :)

Wouldn’t that be peace?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, WTP333 said:

yahoo has Ashby IL'd and J.Quintana as NA, if anyone wants to stash or get them off your active roster in IL/NA slots

well now quintana is back to DTD - good ole Yahoo morons

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, posty said:

It isn’t yahoo, it is whatever their stat provider gives them…

As of 930p ET he has not been put on the DL…

https://www.mlb.com/mets/roster/transactions

idc who it is, who does it, etc - it's in THEIR game and they/their providers had him as NA, for a little while, but is back to d2d now

 

overall, they stink and so does anyone who works with/for them! far too many terrible experiences, which is why 3/4 leagues are now off of yahoo! ;) thanks, chief!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, WTP333 said:

idc who it is, who does it, etc - it's in THEIR game and they/their providers had him as NA, for a little while, but is back to d2d now

 

overall, they stink and so does anyone who works with/for them! far too many terrible experiences, which is why 3/4 leagues are now off of yahoo! ;) thanks, chief!

CBS isn’t any better. Players were designated IL and now they’re not, forcing you to make them active again. These large maintenance platforms are all terrible. 

Edited by Sonny_D
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sonny_D said:

CBS isn’t any better. Players were designated IL and now they’re not, forcing you to make them active again. These large maintenance platforms are all terrible. 

Fantrax, to us, is best, most responsive, most interested in helping all users of all league types. Y!/ESPN/CBS can eat it

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, WTP333 said:

Fantrax, to us, is best, most responsive, most interested in helping all users of all league types. Y!/ESPN/CBS can eat it

I wrote “maintenance” in my previous post. Meant “mainstream” lol. But yes, I agree on these big platforms. They suck. I play football on Fleaflicker and I love how responsive they are and that you can actually communicate with a real person. Don’t know how their baseball platform is though. 

Edited by Sonny_D
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, WTP333 said:

Fantrax, to us, is best, most responsive, most interested in helping all users of all league types 

Y!/ESPN/CBS can eat it

MY OPINION Fantrax sucks.  ESPN cares about fantasy owners last week we were allowed to put the players (Harper, Rodon, Brantley etc) who definitely are headed to the injured list o the IR … 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

MY OPINION Fantrax sucks.  ESPN cares about fantasy owners last week we were allowed to put the players (Harper, Rodon, Brantley etc) who definitely are headed to the injured list o the IR … 

i respect that, no problem. i think it's silly that a platform puts player on the IL before they're actually on it in real life. That is not my issue with Yahoo, but there are COUNTLESS other issues with them. To me, Fantrax was always most helpful, within the rules, which I am good with. I don't see any reason a player should be on a platform IL before he is on the real life/team IL. That's a bit odd, but Yahoo has it's weird quirks esp re: eligibility. My main issue with Yahoo is that they don't care, don't listen, don't have competent customer service. It's like talking to and dealing with a 3 year old when interacting with them. 

 

Anyway, Happy Opening Day!!! 

 

#LFGM

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, WTP333 said:

My main issue with Yahoo is that they don't care, don't listen, don't have competent customer service. It's like talking to and dealing with a 3 year old when interacting with them.

Just like their parent company Verizon.

 

the big question now is whether Yankees will submit their designations in time for yahoo to process before lineups lock

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, WTP333 said:

To me, Fantrax was always most helpful

I agree. Fantrax responded within a minute to my bitching and moaning with an email. I want it my way and I am angry 😡 and fantrax calming explained this is the way we do things. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trying to gauge the delay (if there's even a consistent one) between MLB posting the transaction and it showing up on Yahoo.  Kyle Hendricks going on ~20 minutes still no IL.  Carter Kieboom of WAS is ILed on Yahoo now though, and I assume WAS' ILs were posted on MLB shortly before Leinebock posted 28 min ago.

Edited by OaksterDan
specificity
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, OaksterDan said:

Trying to gauge the delay (if there's even a consistent one) between MLB posting the transaction and it showing up on Yahoo.  Kyle Hendricks going on ~20 minutes still no IL.  Carter Kieboom of WAS is ILed now though, and I assume theirs were posted on MLB shortly before Leinebock posted 28 min ago.

We're on 32 minutes with John Means and they still have him in NA.

Sigh.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...