NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Teams need new owners

Taking for Wendy was too attractive for some, so I had to remove one owner from one of my leagues, unfortunately he’s in four of  my leagues so I now have four holes to Fill

four different leagues have one team available in each. All free on Yahoo. Nine category rotisserie keepers, once again keepers being the important factor here I need people who like to play keepers and will return year after year.

Team one is it a keep three player league that is going to expand to eight keepers next year and have a fresh redraft the team available is in fifth place it is in contention for a top three finish.

team two is in a keep seven player league the team available currently sits in fifth place and with a little work could possibly finish in the top three.

I have another keep three player league which is going to expand to keep six players next year without a re-draft so it is basically a six keeper league team in question is in 10th Pl. out of 12 teams and even with working it for the rest of the year should have a top three draft pick next year.

Lastly is my league that is nearly dynasty we keep nine out of 13 players the team sits in eighth place right in the middle of the pack of second-tier Teams

Do not even contemplate joining my league and taking for Wendy it’s good I will remove you if I sense that is going on. I run a tight ship and we have a very successful competitive league because of it if you want to join send me your email address and I’ll send you an invite to take over a team please let me know which team you are interested in.

do not even contemplate joining my league and taking for Wendy or scoot I will remove you if I sense that is going on. I run a tight ship and we have a very successful competitive league because of it if you want to join send me your email address and I’ll send you an invite to take over a team please let me know which TV you are interested in.

mahalos