NBC Sports EDGE Forums

$100 SuperBowl Squares

Hey everyone… I'm running my SuperBowl Squares on the website www.officefootballpools.com so to register, go to the website and enter the League ID 158723 and the Passcode 100squares.  The link is below as well in case you're having issues registering.

A small twist on my board is called Reverse Squares.  The normal way of winning still applies so for example, if you have the numbers 7 NFC and 3 AFC and the final score is KC 23 and SF 17 then you win the main pot.  With a Reverse square and using the same example of 7 NFC and 3 AFC, you will still win a smaller prize if the final score would be SF 23 and KC 17... essentially, you have the right numbers but the wrong team and we've ALL been there before where we have the numbers correct but the wrong teams.

As mentioned in the title, it's $100 Canadian per square and there are 60 left on the board… any questions and/or payment instructions, just send me a shout to survivorpoolcommish@hotmail.com

Payouts are as follows:

image.png.52a0014147c3d79f6094d57aa28a026d.png

ttps://www.officefootballpool.com/pools.cfm?poolid=158723&p=2&pwd=100squares