Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

🏆'Chip Week Catch-All Thread 🏆


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a frustrating championship final. Got blown out in my home league and in my other league Mark Andrews has his best week since week 6 and im down 20 with gabe davis and evan mcpherson to go. 

Edited by CPuente57
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pastor3 said:

'Chip Winning QBs - 5 leegs 

2 roto leegs: Goof, TLaw

3 coin leegs: 'Homie, 'Homie, Dimez 

👆

Awesome man.  Are you above or below 50% win on your returns?  I didnt gamble this year.  Ill probably throw some money down come playoffs.  I dont bet against Brady

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Awesome man.  Are you above or below 50% win on your returns?  I didnt gamble this year.  Ill probably throw some money down come playoffs.  I dont bet against Brady

nonono ... no. 

those were not MY qbs, those were the qbs of the teems that won the 'chip. 

NO 'CHIP FOR ME 

😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, MingusDew said:

Did not expect Goff to take me to the promise land I’ll tell you what. 

yer playoff run was legendary - 2 razor thin victories ovah me n' Cleetz, then blowing out the leeg juggernaut. 

as i said in the thread, teem of destiny ...

 

 

PS - don't pop dem bottles 🍾 yet, ol' Minggy ... YaHell still gives ol' Gino a 3% chance to win - even tho he's 15 pernts behind, all his players are in da books, and you got Chase left for tonight 😅

HOW??!? WHO??!? WHAAAAT???!?

DAFUQ ARE THEY SMOKING?!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Im talking about gambling Pastor!

no way i bet against Brady

ahhhh ... ok 😁

wound up ahead, Howstin ml ovah Tits last week were yuuuuuge for me.  

very nice + margin this szn. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Pm me some good bets for the playoffs

first rd gimme is gonna be bet against Minnyhaha - it'll either be the Pack or Jints they face. 

talking strait ml, don't care about the spread, Vikes are one and DONE. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Dallas too?  Two teamer

Dallas still has a shot at 1 seed, tho it's gonna take both Igglez & 9ers losing, and Dallas beating Wash.

they could still win NFC East and get 2 seed if they win & Philthy loses (though Jints have nothing to play for, they are locked as 6 seed no matter what).

if they win the East, they get the Pack in first rd ... if Philthy hangs on to win East, then Dallas would be 5 seed, and first rd @ GOAT 🐐 

yes, i bet against 'em in Tampa, no question ... the ml parlay juice for both games (also bet against Vikes) should be juicy enuff for a very potent r.o.i. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Pastor3 said:

yer playoff run was legendary - 2 razor thin victories ovah me n' Cleetz, then blowing out the leeg juggernaut. 

as i said in the thread, teem of destiny ...

 

 

PS - don't pop dem bottles 🍾 yet, ol' Minggy ... YaHell still gives ol' Gino a 3% chance to win - even tho he's 15 pernts behind, all his players are in da books, and you got Chase left for tonight 😅

HOW??!? WHO??!? WHAAAAT???!?

DAFUQ ARE THEY SMOKING?!?

Chase could fumble 8 times on 8 behind the line of scrimmage screen passes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, MingusDew said:

Chase could fumble 8 times on 8 behind the line of scrimmage screen passes. 

i was thinking ... yes, it would take 10 catches, for 0 yds, and 10 lost fumbles on said catches. 

🤔

 

ol' Gino ...

soyouretellingmetheresachance-8.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I woke up and realized I do have a path to the championship;

My only hope is for Keenum to get covid.   For Allen to start.  Then after taking one snap Allen's covid test comes back and he is now positive.  In a weird turn of events Chase and Mixon actually had dinner with Allen and are deemed close contact.   Higgins has a career day....

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Farfromhome said:

I woke up and realized I do have a path to the championship;

My only hope is for Keenum to get covid.   For Allen to start.  Then after taking one snap Allen's covid test comes back and he is now positive.  In a weird turn of events Chase and Mixon actually had dinner with Allen and are deemed close contact.   Higgins has a career day....

that scenario actually has a better chance of playing out than the scenario i touched on wif ol' Minggy/Gino earlier. 

🤓

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Probably losing in the championship for the 3rd straight year unless Allen goes nuclear tonight. Just the worst. Making deep playoff runs and having to put up with you shmucks for a few extra weeks and still falling short 🥶

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Pastor3 said:

Dallas still has a shot at 1 seed, tho it's gonna take both Igglez & 9ers losing, and Dallas beating Wash.

they could still win NFC East and get 2 seed if they win & Philthy loses (though Jints have nothing to play for, they are locked as 6 seed no matter what).

if they win the East, they get the Pack in first rd ... if Philthy hangs on to win East, then Dallas would be 5 seed, and first rd @ GOAT 🐐 

yes, i bet against 'em in Tampa, no question ... the ml parlay juice for both games (also bet against Vikes) should be juicy enuff for a very potent r.o.i. 

If dallas faces tampa in tampa, ill take ml on tampa, and i agree on ml against minny.  Lets cross our fingers for that scenario

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...