NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Week 12 Waiver Wire

oresteszero

On 11/21/2022 at 5:11 PM, Wytchclt55 said:

Pitts owners need to try to get ahead on waivers if Trey McBride has not been picked up before MNF

100%…I don’t even need him because I have Kelce in most leagues, but last week I knew I should’ve grabbed him, just to play keep away with playoffs getting closer.

• Like 1

I got L.Murray on waivers. It was a waivers number 4 spot worth for me. This guy is always solid and he will be the RB1 from now on.

Then I finally got Treylon Burks. I drafted this guy once until he got hurt. Hopefully the Titans will use him a lot after his breakout game. I think they know that they can´t rely on King Henry too much in the Playoffs and badly need to improve their passing game.

I also got Palmer back. I put him on waivers last week and to my surprise he was heavily target before M.Williams got hurt. That guy is really good and even as a WR2/3 he has potential for many points.

Last but not least I took Myers for Butker. Maher was my choice no 1 but someone grabbed him on waivers and Myers was a FA. For now week 12 was awesome! 😀 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, herschel said:

strongly agree with this theory, but who are the guys that will become bellcows should the lead guy go down?  outside of dillon and mattison who are widely owned, which of these guys could be potential (apologies in advance) leeg winners....

Tough to say for sure. As you mentioned, we have a pretty good idea that Mattison and Dillon would be. I would also have high confidence in Deon Jackson because we’ve seen him carry the load in a few games this year without JT. I would imagine Matt Breida would also get close to bellcow opportunities. And Dernest Johnson wouldn’t become a bellcow but we’ve seen some history of him getting usable opportunity in the past when Chubb or Hunt have missed time. The rest of the list, it’s tough to say with confidence. 

• Like 1

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic