NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Week 12 Waiver Wire

oresteszero

There are the bye week players from last week, guys you can add now. After watching Fields get banged up, I added Geno this morning, who has a good week 12 matchup. Being the D'Andre Swift owner, I've struggled to find a replacement. Keaontay Ingram is another speculative add for me. If nothing of interest happens tonight, back onto scrap heap he goes.    

Mixon should be back next week so nothing has really changed w Perine. Or maybe you get lucky and get one spot start out of him

He's still one of the better RB stashes out there though because I think the odds are against Mixon playing another full 17 game season

2 hours ago, oresteszero said:

Wandale tore his ACL. 1000% Slayton if available. 

But he's not... for those who don't have Slayton as an option, may want to monitor Isaiah Hodgins (WR). If he steps into a featured role, watch out! Both Brian Daboll & GM Joe Schoen were with the Bills during Hodgins time there, they know this player very well. So, even though he's new there, he's very familiar with the offense. Not very fast & his change of direction is .. well, non-existent. Because separation was always going to be a problem at this level, he really needed to get stronger. There's evidence to suggest that that is exactly what he's done, has NFL bloodlines, which often lends itself in knowing the requisite commitment. His calling card is that huge frame, long arms, strong hands & elite ball skills!! In his element playing above the rim, competing for the football. No need to waste what priority you may have, but they've got to turn around & go into Dallas on Thursday. A player I may add that day & go from there.      

Edited by markrc99
  • Like 1

• DarinB300 pinned this topic
  • phatrat locked and unpinned this topic