Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Tevin Coleman 2022 Outlook


Recommended Posts

he's baaaa-aaaaack! 

el Jefe apparently dealing wif some heel issue ... nuttin' serious, as to think he's gonna sit, but - here we go ...

DISCLAIMERS:

1) i am not saying to start him

2) i am not saying to pick him up

3) i am not saying el Jefe is seriously injured 

 

now, all that being said - 

kyle-shanahan.gif

Edited by Pastor3
fixed link
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Beat writers have inside info. I just added Coleman. 

https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2022/10/01/san-francisco-49ers-tevin-coleman-week-4-rams/

 

This is just some guy giving his wrong opinion. Jeff Wilson Jr has been great, this guy is implying that he has been terrible. This is fake news. 

JWJ is averaging 5 yards a carry, 100% catch rate, and looks great. 

Edited by nmartinez12443
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2022/10/01/san-francisco-49ers-tevin-coleman-week-4-rams/

 

This is just some guy giving his wrong opinion. Jeff Wilson Jr has been great, this guy is implying that he has been terrible. This is fake news. 

JWJ is averaging 5 yards a carry, 100% catch rate, and looks great. 

JWJ is apparently dealing with a heel issue. The stars are aligning for Coleman tonight! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

JWJ is apparently dealing with a heel issue. The stars are aligning for Coleman tonight! 

Easy now Gbill, don’t get too excited or you’ll end up like another frequent poster who got too hyped about certain players in the 49ers backfield.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, urbank07 said:

Easy now Gbill, don’t get too excited or you’ll end up like another frequent poster who got too hyped about certain players in the 49ers backfield.

Who cares? Just pick him up for tonight's game. If he ***** the bed then drop him tomorrow. Big if he takes over as 49ers RB1 it's like winning a small lotto. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, gbill2004 said:

Who cares? Just pick him up for tonight's game. If he ***** the bed then drop him tomorrow. Big if he takes over as 49ers RB1 it's like winning a small lotto. 

You realize ur talking about Tevin Coleman right lmfao, he’s an afterthought & he’s irrelevant everywhere. Stop doing whatever drugs ur doing bro lmfao 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, chud12 said:

You realize ur talking about Tevin Coleman right lmfao, he’s an afterthought & he’s irrelevant everywhere. Stop doing whatever drugs ur doing bro lmfao 

Then don't add him. What do I care? All potential RB1's for SF are relevant. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, gbill2004 said:

Then don't add him. What do I care? All potential RB1's for SF are relevant. 

this ^

 

 

PS - go ask the Ingram owners how Slats Murray did 'em yesterday.  

anuddah "afterthought' 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, owenmills said:

I like free shiny things too. So we adding Coleman?

sure - back to the heap if he flops (though i can't add him in any of my $$$ leegs).

make tonite a bit more interesting 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...