NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Chris Paul 2022-2023 Outlook

DonutGiveUp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

how if its not serious? 1 game stream at best?

Should have also said league settings. I play in a weekly league with 4 bench and 2 IL. Payne is the perfect stash. He's pretty much Chris Paul halve the assists when the full time starter.

We all know Paul isn't getting any younger. So a Heel injury can quite easily contribute to future injuries. And when all this does happen I can come back and say...

On 11/9/2022 at 12:48 PM, Pendles said:

Should have also said league settings. I play in a weekly league with 4 bench and 2 IL. Payne is the perfect stash. He's pretty much Chris Paul halve the assists when the full time starter.

We all know Paul isn't getting any younger. So a Heel injury can quite easily contribute to future injuries. And when all this does happen I can come back and say...

Well there you go,  it wasn't that long before I could tell you 'told you so'.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pendles said:

Well there you go,  it wasn't that long before I could tell you 'told you so'.

Its the same Heel injury so it has not contributed to any future injuries as he hasn't even played a game since you posted this

He needs to come back and get injured again for your victory lap(more injured than we expect so missing a couple more games does not count as we all know he will miss several games throughout the year)

Edited by kmoore1521

35 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Its the same Heel injury so it has not contributed to any future injuries as he hasn't even played a game since you posted this

He needs to come back and get injured again for your victory lap(more injured than we expect so missing a couple more games does not count as we all know he will miss several games throughout the year)

Yes you are correct, and don't worry I will be back when that does inevitably happen 😆. But the post was also in relation to picking up Payne for Paul owners, which was scoffed at. 

Edited by Pendles
Spelling
  • Like 1