NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kyren Williams 2022 Outlook

ColoWrex

15 minutes ago, cnewbykkn said:

drop your "streaming" defense

I'm not playing on Yahoo. If I pick up Kyren for my bench, I've got him all weekend. I can't drop him after the game if I don't like what I see (or if I don't see anything). 

So at that point I'd have to drop one of the other players to pick up a defense anyway, unless Diggs/Singletary go bananas and I feel like I've got a chance to win my matchup without a defense. 

10 minutes ago, bwarbiany said:

I'm not playing on Yahoo. If I pick up Kyren for my bench, I've got him all weekend. I can't drop him after the game if I don't like what I see (or if I don't see anything). 

So at that point I'd have to drop one of the other players to pick up a defense anyway, unless Diggs/Singletary go bananas and I feel like I've got a chance to win my matchup without a defense. 

I don't think he'll do enough tonight to become The waiver wire target for everyone.  I think it unlikely at least.  So I wouldn't sacrifice a needed piece just to make sure you get him before waivers.

He plays tonight so you can always drop your D or Kicker, if you don't want to drop anyone else. If he does nothing, just drop him.

Question though: If this is done, does having no starter at Kicker mean your roster is invalid and it won't produce points? For reference, I am starting ARob so he'll be active to get points. Know what I mean?

Just now, jtbgator said:

He plays tonight so you can always drop your D or Kicker, if you don't want to drop anyone else. If he does nothing, just drop him.

Question though: If this is done, does having no starter at Kicker mean your roster is invalid and it won't produce points? For reference, I am starting ARob so he'll be active to get points. Know what I mean?

If it's yahoo then you're fine with no kicker for the night

@Eaglesflyhigh11 @jtbgator @CABLE87

You guys know if I'll be alright without a kick and still get points on Sleeper? First year on sleeper. I have Diggs for tonight. Thinking about dropping Bass to pick up Kyren. I've got JK Dobbins. Hoping he'll be out and I'll IR him to pick up a kicker Sunday morning.

Might be getting too cute here though.

Edited by Dark Kn19ht

Just now, Dark Kn19ht said:

@Eaglesflyhigh11 @jtbgator

You guys know if I'll be alright without a kick and still get points on Sleeper? First year on sleeper. I have Diggs for tonight. Thinking about dropping Bass to pick up Kyren. I've got JK Dobbins. Hoping he'll be out and I'll IR him to pick up a kicker Sunday morning.

Might be getting too cute here though.

idk man, only played Sleeper once. Call Support lol

• Haha 1

The ability to roster "churn" through the football week is a no brainer if freely allowed. Being able to pickup backup RBs from game time slot to game slot before grabbing a Defense and a kicker is obviously very valuable.

My Yahoo league allows it, but starts charging $5 per transaction after the first ten are made. Highest point total for the regular season gets the transaction pot. This is cool because it makes it a strategic risk/reward choice as opposesd to an exploit that not all understand.

Damn just looked at his stats at Notre Dame.

2020 SO Year: 12 games / 211 attempts / 1125 yards / 5.3 avg / 13 TDs / 35 rec / 313 yards / 1 TD

2021 JR Year: 12 games / 204 attempts / 1002 yards / 4.9 avg / 14 TDs / 42 rec / 359 yards / 3 TD

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, jtbgator said:

Damn just looked at his stats at Notre Dame.

2020 SO Year: 12 games / 211 attempts / 1125 yards / 5.3 avg / 13 TDs / 35 rec / 313 yards / 1 TD

2021 JR Year: 12 games / 204 attempts / 1002 yards / 4.9 avg / 14 TDs / 42 rec / 359 yards / 3 TD

giphy.gif

Check this out 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jtbgator said:

Well damn. His status in my league is waiver, and will be processed 9/9. That can't be right, right?

Did your league just draft? After yahoo drafts everyone goes to waivers and has to wait the requisite amount of time to clear(based on your settings). I had a draft Tuesday and the guys on WW won't become free agents until Friday(9/9)