Hockey page not working?

I noticed they recently put the link to the NHL page under "More", and yeah, it looks like they've stopped updating it. Makes me wonder if it's due to low traffic and they've basically given up on active hockey coverage. That would be a total bummer. Guess we'll have to wait and see if they give it some more love at some point. 

On 8/22/2022 at 6:37 PM, misterj said:

I noticed they recently put the link to the NHL page under "More", and yeah, it looks like they've stopped updating it. Makes me wonder if it's due to low traffic and they've basically given up on active hockey coverage. That would be a total bummer. Guess we'll have to wait and see if they give it some more love at some point. 

Thank you for getting back to me on this.  I just wanted to see if other people were getting the same thing. 

Anyone know a viable replacement for this site?  Ever since NBC bought this, and went the cash grab route, it's going downhill.  I saw the same when just came to check NHL depth charts.....no NHL link at the top, it's under More and no Depth Charts  But they have some Berry nonsense.

Bad enough have to click to bypass their ad block/sign up stuff 5 times to get it to work anymore.  But this is a very bad sign.

Just seems odd how thins have gone full circle.  There was Rotowire, that we ditched due to the paywall instituted.  I remember Sandbox too.  I play free fantasy sports.  Don't care a hoot about pay leagues or paying for sites.  Yes, used to be in pay leagues 25-30 years ago.  But, now, we play in full dynasty leagues for fun.

Have used this site for 20 years I think...just kinda sad that it's being ruined. 

Edit:  They have WWE, Berry and Bet, but can't be bothered to have a top 4 sport, NHL Depth Charts anymore?

Stick a fork in this site, if you ask me.

Edited by billybgame
  • Like 2

On 8/29/2022 at 11:27 AM, billybgame said:

Anyone know a viable replacement for this site?  Ever since NBC bought this, and went the cash grab route, it's going downhill.  I saw the same when just came to check NHL depth charts.....no NHL link at the top, it's under More and no Depth Charts  But they have some Berry nonsense.

Bad enough have to click to bypass their ad block/sign up stuff 5 times to get it to work anymore.  But this is a very bad sign.

Just seems odd how thins have gone full circle.  There was Rotowire, that we ditched due to the paywall instituted.  I remember Sandbox too.  I play free fantasy sports.  Don't care a hoot about pay leagues or paying for sites.  Yes, used to be in pay leagues 25-30 years ago.  But, now, we play in full dynasty leagues for fun.

Have used this site for 20 years I think...just kinda sad that it's being ruined. 

Edit:  They have WWE, Berry and Bet, but can't be bothered to have a top 4 sport, NHL Depth Charts anymore?

Stick a fork in this site, if you ask me.

Yeah I was shocked they seemingly can't be bothered with hockey anymore. However, the fact that there's only like 4 people on here complaining about it is pretty telling as to why it's no longer a priority for them... Sigh.

• 3 weeks later...