Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Keeper Help. WHIR 100%


Recommended Posts

I've got about 3 weeks to lock in my keepers so it isn't urgent, but i'm looking for a little insight. I can keep two, in the round they were drafted.  Half PPR. Standard Lineup. I do not know where I am picking yet.  Below are my choices:

1: Najee Harris / 2: David Montgomery / 3: TJ Hockenson / 4: Josh Allen / 6: Deebo / 9: Jamison Crowder / 11: Darnell Mooney, Michael Carter, or Elijah Moore / 14: JK Dobbins or Rashaad Penny / 15: Amon Ra St. Brown

 

To me, it comes down to Najee, Deebo, Mooney, Dobbins, and St. Brown.  Would love to hear what you think.  Leave a link to yours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, vw199356 said:

I've got about 3 weeks to lock in my keepers so it isn't urgent, but i'm looking for a little insight. I can keep two, in the round they were drafted.  Half PPR. Standard Lineup. I do not know where I am picking yet.  Below are my choices:

1: Najee Harris / 2: David Montgomery / 3: TJ Hockenson / 4: Josh Allen / 6: Deebo / 9: Jamison Crowder / 11: Darnell Mooney, Michael Carter, or Elijah Moore / 14: JK Dobbins or Rashaad Penny / 15: Amon Ra St. Brown

 

To me, it comes down to Najee, Deebo, Mooney, Dobbins, and St. Brown.  Would love to hear what you think.  Leave a link to yours.

Deebo in the 6th and ARSB in the 15th is great. Dobbins could be great value but I'm still not sure what to think with him coming off an injury.

Right now its Deebo and St. Brown for me. I do like Moore or Mooney too - both which are nice values but I think the first two are a bit safer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Big Nate said:

Deebo in the 6th and ARSB in the 15th is great. Dobbins could be great value but I'm still not sure what to think with him coming off an injury.

Right now its Deebo and St. Brown for me. I do like Moore or Mooney too - both which are nice values but I think the first two are a bit safer.

No Harris? He's a lock for me.

Penny or Deebo with the second.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

No Harris? He's a lock for me.

Penny or Deebo with the second.

I do like Harris (I actually have him in 2 dynasty leagues) but he might be able to get him or another RB in the first round.

Hard to say concretely without us knowing his draft spot and who might be available still. 

Pros: Taking Harris with your first pick locks up your RB1.

Cons: If he ends up with 1.01 or 1.02 and there is a better option like JT sitting there I might want JT instead - even though I do like Harris.

So I went with best values - Deebo and St. Brown hoping to snag an elite RB with the first pick.

If there aren't any good RBs expected in the first round then I could go with Harris and Deebo.

Edited by Big Nate
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Big Nate said:

I do like Harris (I actually have him in 2 dynasty leagues) but he might be able to get him or another RB in the first round.

Hard to say concretely without us knowing his draft spot and who might be available still. 

Pros: Taking Harris with your first pick locks up your RB1.

Cons: If he ends up with 1.01 or 1.02 and there is a better option like JT sitting there I might want JT instead - even though I do like Harris.

So I went with best values - Deebo and St. Brown hoping to snag an elite RB with the first pick.

If there aren't any good RBs expected in the first round then I could go with Harris and Deebo.

I suppose more rules are needed. 

I'd take JT too if that were an option.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

I suppose more rules are needed. 

I'd take JT too if that were an option.

Yeah i just don't know who else is being kept yet, or where I'm picking.  that certainly changes things

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/2/2022 at 7:44 PM, vw199356 said:

Yeah i just don't know who else is being kept yet, or where I'm picking.  that certainly changes things

If JT wasn't kept last year, there is no reason he wouldn't be kept.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Deebo is a great pick-up in the 6th.  After that, St. Brown is a great option, though I would still be tempted to look at Elijah Moore as I think he showed last year that he can be a huge playmaker in the Jets passing game.

Edited by Beer Snob
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/2/2022 at 2:19 PM, vw199356 said:

I've got about 3 weeks to lock in my keepers so it isn't urgent, but i'm looking for a little insight. I can keep two, in the round they were drafted.  Half PPR. Standard Lineup. I do not know where I am picking yet.  Below are my choices:

1: Najee Harris / 2: David Montgomery / 3: TJ Hockenson / 4: Josh Allen / 6: Deebo / 9: Jamison Crowder / 11: Darnell Mooney, Michael Carter, or Elijah Moore / 14: JK Dobbins or Rashaad Penny / 15: Amon Ra St. Brown

 

To me, it comes down to Najee, Deebo, Mooney, Dobbins, and St. Brown.  Would love to hear what you think.  Leave a link to yours.

" I do not know where I am picking yet."  If you will know prior to the draft that could rule out Harris. 

In the blind like you are asking, I'd keep Harris and Samuel. 

GL 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...