NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Rachaad White 2022 Outlook

MonsterMan

1 hour ago, Newtown said:

Indeed.

I'm blessed with a stacked team and 2nd in scoring. 

I'm cursed with a 5-6 record and in 3rd place in my division. 

My man I’m in the same exact situation. 5-6 and just lost my points lead ($400 payout) to the Mahomes-Kelce team due to an absolute **** week while he had a blowup week. Hopefully the bad luck is behind us. I also just tried to trade Ekeler for Adams to a team starting Cam Akers but he rejected it because he is a fool. I really want Rachaad in my lineup  

• Like 1

FPros primer:

"White’s efficiency metrics have been an eyesore, but diving deeper into the massive struggle he saw was more isolated to the first five games of his NFL career. White was legitimately the least efficient running back in the NFL from Weeks 1-5, but his numbers since have at least been decent."

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Nap Time said:

FPros primer:

"White’s efficiency metrics have been an eyesore, but diving deeper into the massive struggle he saw was more isolated to the first five games of his NFL career. White was legitimately the least efficient running back in the NFL from Weeks 1-5, but his numbers since have at least been decent."

Yes, let’s judge a rookie on his first 5 games in which he had 6, 2, 0, 3, 5 carries. Clearly more indicative of his ability than the last game he played in week 10, in which he had 22 carries for 105 yards, at 4.8 ypc and reignited an otherwise stagnant rushing attack for TB.

Edited by Lamont Sanford
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Nap Time said:

FPros primer:

*username checks out 🛌 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Yes, let’s judge a rookie on his first 5 games in which he had 6, 2, 0, 3, 5 carries. Clearly more indicative of his ability than the last game he played in week 10, in which he had 22 carries for 105 yards, at 4.8 ypc and reignited an otherwise stagnant rushing attack for TB.

100% you hear RB's talk they will tell you it's hard to get rhythm without getting a good amount of carries. now ppl judging him off the games he got 6 carries not the game were get 15+ carries n stiff arming dudes out the way

38 minutes ago, Lamont Sanford said:

That's exactly what my post said - White's overall numbers are skewed downwards by early-season rookie struggles, and he is trending upward.

• Like 1