NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kyler Murray 2022 Outlook

The G Man

Well its decision time. Do you roll with the guy whos been getting you through in recent weeks or go with Murray. I'm leaning towards Murray over Jimmy G. I need the ceiling this week final reg season week in FFPC must win for me. 

This guys track record playing hurt isnt good either. I'm hoping the extra week got him almost 100%. 

1 hour ago, buzzkilloton said:

Well its decision time. Do you roll with the guy whos been getting you through in recent weeks or go with Murray. I'm leaning towards Murray over Jimmy G. I need the ceiling this week final reg season week in FFPC must win for me. 

This guys track record playing hurt isnt good either. I'm hoping the extra week got him almost 100%. 

I'm starting Geno over him this week due to matchup

28 points in FFPC scoring for me.

I feel like if not for so much injury bad luck Murray could of paid off this season.  Murray scored 19+ in every game except one where he had 16 FFPC scoring that is.  Hes been alot better with Dhop and he only had this one game with Hollywood/Dhop. Guys like Ertz,R.Moore,Connor,Dhop and even Murray himself missed tons of time. 

For sure a guy I'll be looking to get next season at a potential depressed ADP. 

Edited by buzzkilloton
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Chippa said:

Im very glad people think he's trash

because fantasy says otherwise. If you can grab him round 8 or later? super excellent value

Got him at the 7/8 turn this year in a 12-team league and despite the turbulent play if you watch the games, I have zero complaints. I'll gladly take him at the same spot again next year if he's there.

1 hour ago, thefranchise3 said:

Got him at the 7/8 turn this year in a 12-team league and despite the turbulent play if you watch the games, I have zero complaints. I'll gladly take him at the same spot again next year if he's there.

I enjoy Murray's production better when I don't watch the games.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Blazer said:

Hope he will be OK. He was very upset as he was carted off the field. Might just be a sprain or something. Best wishes to him for a full and quick recovery.

Looked pretty bad. Some guys handle injuries like that stoically, knowing there's a road back if they work hard. Some guys cry and pound on the cart while it's driving away

19 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Looked pretty bad. Some guys handle injuries like that stoically, knowing there's a road back if they work hard. Some guys cry and pound on the cart while it's driving away

Any emotion is fair game. Regardless if you like Kyler or not, these guys pour a lot of effort on the field. An injury like this is devastating for any of these guys.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, FavreCo said:

That's what happens when you can't play NFL QB. The midget should have thrown the ball instead of trying to be a RB.

Oh thank god this shuts up the company of Brett Dickpick for a short while

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1