NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Mark Andrews 2022 Outlook

5 minutes ago, TheFire said:

Is this guy shaping up to be a 1st rounder next year? Insane target share, high ADOT, does not block, and is in the prime of his career. Why not. 

Absolutely. Last year Kelce was a first round pick. After this year i can‘t see a lot of RBs going first round. 

6 minutes ago, TheFire said:

Is this guy shaping up to be a 1st rounder next year? Insane target share, high ADOT, does not block, and is in the prime of his career. Why not. 

Possibly.  I have him in a league where I can keep up to 2 players as 1st or 1st+2nd round picks next year, and I'm going into full tank mode bc I'm 2-4 with no starting caliber RBs.

I could get a nice haul of picks if I trade him, but haven't made up my mind yet.  He's not exactly replaceable if I don't keep him, so...

On 10/23/2022 at 2:57 PM, NorthBoundTrain said:

Seems like Kelce is the only TE that doesn't have a floor of zero.

Was he still hurt? Just a decoy? Not sure that statement is fair if Andrews wasn't playing at 100%. Yes Andrews didn't do well for fantasy and it is hard to not start him if active. But there is probably a reason for this poor performance if he wasn't 100%.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, absknicks said:

Seems like the Ravens don't trust Lamar to throw anymore. Can't really blame them.

To be fair his WRs are banged up and his #1 passing option in Andrews was/is hurt and the defense took away Andrews. So it was pretty ugly. I think this team needs Bateman back 100% in the worst way. They are missing another legit threat in the passing game.

6 hours ago, oresteszero said:

Dont believe it

Me neither. If it was that easy to shut down Andrews and the offense the Ravens wouldn‘t be a winning team. He is clearly hurt and they can‘t afford to leave him out because the season is on the line and they don‘t have any other players left. So they just try to run until Tucker kicks it in. I‘m very nervous about Thursday. You cannot beat double coverage with a injured knee. Hey may get a few targets but my expectations are very low and I‘m scared of aggrevating this injury/injuries. Don‘t want to get Pittsed 😞