NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Mark Andrews 2022 Outlook

15 minutes ago, PRoSPx said:

Does Lamar coming off of illness help Mark Andrews or hurt him?  If Lamar doesn't have his wind or normal running abilities he may have to stay in the pocket more and throw more, right?  Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my end.

I think he'll throw more today coming off being sick. I certainly wouldn't want to run around and get hit after being sick.

Wow, in this forum there is not much between league winner and useless f‘ck.

This guy is just having a bad time. Maybe is not healed up as much. Maybe he is a little out of rythm. He dropped a TD pass. He is the clear No.1 of a struggling but still a winning team. Buy low…

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bro-lo el cunado said:

Low key this guy has been one of the bigger busts in fantasy this year.

he has not done anything worthy of his draft slot since WEEK 6. It’s now week 13.

and yet hes still the overall TE2 which is what he was drafted as.  im not saying im happy with his recent production, but there are a lot bigger busts out there this season, low key or high.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bro-lo el cunado said:

Low key this guy has been one of the bigger busts in fantasy this year.

he has not done anything worthy of his draft slot since WEEK 6. It’s now week 13.

I mean, he was the TE1 through W6 iirc. He straight up won games by himself in W2, 3, 5 and 6

This should also be a good week for him, the Broncos are a good matchup for slots and somewhat weak against the run in general, but elite at the goal-line(only 1 rushing TD allowed inside the 5 all year). High probability he gets 3-4 endzone targets 

Edited by TJYates2011
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, TJYates2011 said:

I mean, he was the TE1 through W6 iirc. He straight up won games by himself in W2, 3, 5 and 6

This should also be a good week for him, the Broncos are a good matchup for slots and somewhat weak against the run in general, but elite at the goal-line(only 1 rushing TD allowed inside the 5 all year). High probability he gets 3-4 endzone targets 

Damn that’s a good stat. Do you remember where you got it?

44 minutes ago, aapox said:

Damn that’s a good stat. Do you remember where you got it?

Myself, I checked the game logs to see if Foreman was worth starting, that convinced me he wasn’t. But it’s now 2 as Darnold had a 2 yard rushing TD last week

Edited by TJYates2011
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1