NBC Sports EDGE Forums

My options at SP........(sigh).....WHIR

H2H Pts League...........I need an SP, and these are my options on the wire.... Pick one....WHIR

Snell

Roansy

Keegan Thompson

*or, I can stash Max Meyer (threw 70 pitches yesterday, Braxton got lit up, so he may be up within the next couple weeks)

Edited by Sal the Wop

not sure if im being bias thinking snell turns it around but hes my pick but honestly i am not sure if anyone is going to be able to have a definitive answer on this one. its a coin flip. thanks for the help

• Thanks 1

All three have very tough matchups in the SP or team they're facing, really is a coin flip for sure. I'd either go Snell and hope  you get him when/if he might start turning things around, or Roansy who seemingly could be a safe bet for at least a QS. 

• Thanks 1

Are you stuck with your choice due to transaction caps or weekly lineups?  If not, I would just play the matchups.  As mentioned, these guys are pretty even (I think I like Roansy a bit more though), but it all depends on the matchup..  could you not just stream daily and try to plug and play?

• Thanks 1

None are particularly good picks imo.  Snell has shown nothing and thinking you are going to catch him when he suddenly turns it around is extreme wishful thinking.  Contreras is probably the best bet for what that is worth.

• Thanks 1