NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Mike Evans 2022 Outlook

Tons of targets but not putting up many points. Tampa Bay passes the ball about as much as any team in the league and if there’s any team I’m betting on to win that division it’s the one with Tom Brady. Why isn’t he producing with all the opportunity he’s getting? Seems like a good buy low if your deadline hasn’t passed but I honestly haven’t watched much of the Bucs this year. What am I missing?

Shutdown by a rookie. A 3rd round pick nonetheless. I like Emerson, but really? Evans has lost residence status at The Continental. Only reserved for "start your" studs. #EXCOMMUNICADO

On the streets, Evans a low-end WR2. His dominant ways still appear every now and again, but with the Saints up next... Benched! 

Edited by SlightlyStoopid

1 hour ago, SlightlyStoopid said:

Shutdown by a rookie. A 3rd round pick nonetheless. I like Emerson, but really? Evans has lost residence status at The Continental. Only reserved for "start your" studs. #EXCOMMUNICADO

On the streets, Evans a low-end WR2. His dominant ways still appear every now and again, but with the Saints up next... Benched! 

Oh great. Get ready for an ejection...

• Haha 1

On 12/4/2022 at 5:46 AM, SharkSwimmer said:

Lattimore is iffy for MNF, I read...

Let’s go, Mike.

FL Network's Sara Walsh reports Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) is not expected to play on Monday against the Buccaneers.

Lattimore hasn't played since Week 6 and will now miss Monday's game against the Bucs. The matchup between Lattimore and wide receiver Mike Evans has been appointment viewing as of late, with Lattimore limiting Evans to four catches for 32 yards and two touchdowns in their last five meetings. With the Saints nearing their Week 14 bye, Lattimore now gets two extra weeks to heal up before facing the Falcons in Week 15. Lattimore's absence means Evans should be in line for a productive fantasy day, although it comes with the loss of a good on-field scrap or two.

• Like 1