NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Mike Evans 2022 Outlook

5 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

I'd say that was more than a kerfuffle. It was at least an Armageddon, possibly even an "agree to disagree".

Sure, but it was the same push/shove Lattimore gave Fournette. Same force/impact too. At least I think it was Fournette. Lattimore getting suspended too?

2 hours ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Absolutely love his reaction to Lattimore attempting to get in Brady's face. I know he hated him to begin with, but that's the reaction I want my players having. 

The suspension is an absolute joke for what he did. My God sports are getting soft. 

Love how the team reacted to someone walking up on Brady.  It was instantaneous and forceful.  King ****.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SadFaceHappy said:

Love how the team reacted to someone walking up on Brady.  It was instantaneous and forceful.  King ****.

Could you imagine the NFL's reaction if someone took a swing at Brady?

I'd think it'd be summary execution before the commercial break.

Edited by JE7HorseGod
  • Like 1

Just now, Gohawks said:

Evans didn’t get suspended for that one incident. It’s the third time he’s pulled this against Lattimore. Like it or not you can’t go around flying into defenseless players every time they yell at your QB. 

No, but Lattimore struck first. Watch the video. This isn’t his first rodeo either.

3 minutes ago, Sonny_D said:

No, but Lattimore struck first. Watch the video. This isn’t his first rodeo either.

He didn’t “strike first”. If somebody in the street pushes you and you pull out a gun and shoot them you’re going to prison because the reaction isn’t justified proportionally.

Same thing here. You don’t get to fling your entire body at a defenseless player because he “started it” by yelling at your QB. Evans is being a soft baby here not the other way around. 

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

He didn’t “strike first”. If somebody in the street pushes you and you pull out a gun and shoot them you’re going to prison because the reaction isn’t justified proportionally.

Same thing here. You don’t get to fling your entire body at a defenseless player because he “started it” by yelling at your QB. Evans is being a soft baby here not the other way around. 

Exactly my point. Fournette shoved him on his shoulder pad. Lattimore retaliated with a strike to his neck. That’s all I’m saying. So Lattimore should be let off the hook? Because that’s not what you’re saying here. 

It always amazes me how people can look at the same video and see different things. 

Lattimore was talking trash.

Once Brady talked back him and Lattimore walked towards each other. Fournette was the first to initiate contact to defend his qb. 

Lattimore retaliates  and pushes Leonard 

Evans with a cheap shot. 

melee ensues 

moral of the story:

fournette struck first. Lattimore retaliated. Evans with the cheap shot. 

end of story 

• Like 3