NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2022-23 Free Agency/Trade Talk

I wish I knew which rookie to watch for in fantasy in this draft. I guess the picture becomes clearer in a couple months.

I like this Jaden Ivey kid, but he's projected to go to the Kings. I'm good if thats the case.

46 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

I wish I knew which rookie to watch for in fantasy in this draft. I guess the picture becomes clearer in a couple months.

I like this Jaden Ivey kid, but he's projected to go to the Kings. I'm good if thats the case.

I really like Holmgren. I think he can get 11, 7 rpg, 1.5 blks and 1 three in the right situation on solid percentages. That's similar to Mo Bamba's numbers last year and he finished as a mid round value.

1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

prob the pick and Josh Hart

#7 and hart for OG seems like possibility! they already giving away his jersey numbers lmao

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Kyrie lists the Heat as one of his preferred destinations via sign and trade. Haha please let that happen.........

Heat are taking Durant instead. K thx.

All that talk about there being so many trades that were gonna happen today and nothing big has happened. Myles Turner, Brogdon, Gobert, OG, Ayton, Kyrie, John Collins, Dejounte all staying put. Totally expected all these reports to be wrong as always, but they did get me hyped up there for a day.

2 hours ago, jay_00 said:

All that talk about there being so many trades that were gonna happen today and nothing big has happened. Myles Turner, Brogdon, Gobert, OG, Ayton, Kyrie, John Collins, Dejounte all staying put. Totally expected all these reports to be wrong as always, but they did get me hyped up there for a day.

image.jpeg.366c5139f6debbfca0e5cb0dd7768de9.jpeg

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Back to good 'ole Cliff lol, was looking forward to LaMelo under D'Antoni

Warriors news: Andrew Wiggins reacts to Kenny Atkinson's Hornets snub

Of course they did. I guess they're fine with 35-47 record ceiling for half a decade. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, silianrail said:

Post Murray trade, does Trae get hurt or evolve, and if the latter, into what?

It should help alleviate some of this:

Hawks are pairing the 3rd and 4th assist leaders per game from last season. 

"Murray attacked the basket (17.9 drives) and took more shots at the rim (306) than Young did last season. His ability to do that should make life easier on Young, and allow him to play off the ball."

https://www.basketballnews.com/stories/nba-offseason-trade-news-dejounte-murray-fit-atlanta-hawks-trae-young-bogdan-bogdanovic-deandre-hunter-san-antonio-spurs

40 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Beal becomes an unrestricted free agent. What are some good landing spots for him?

Beals ops out enable him to sign a 5 year 248 mils deal with the wizards, he is staying i think.

12 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

Miles Bridges, perfect timing...

Who will make an offer now?

Great question.  Normally this would be a wait and see situation but that's not usually how free agency works.