NBC Sports EDGE Forums

New H2H Hockey league / 16 teams

Hey all,

** You must an an owner who is passionate about your team, win or lose. You must be an owner is does not complacent with just setting lineups. **

I want to hit the ground running on my venture of recruiting great owners for this league. The type of owners I am seeking is a committed owner who is a fantasy hockey hardcore diehard type of owner. I do not want a casual fan of the game that has very little experience in the fantasy spectrum. I want owners who want a league with like-minded diehards and also stay involved in the off season just as much during the season.

Please submit just a brief message on your fantasy background and what you are looking for in a league when you PM or Email me. Thanks.

My league will be a 16 team full dynasty keep all players. It will be hosted on fantrax and fantrax treasury will be used.

The league buy-in is $50 per franchise.

The draft will be a slow draft with 6 hour window of time.

H2H Category format // Daily Lineup sets // Payouts: Regular season champion = $400 / League Champion = $300 / Runner up = $100

My email is: Knox.Maisson@gmail.com or PM me. Thank you.

Rosters:

4 C
4 LW
4 RW
6 D
2 G

8 bench
20 prospects

Scoring:
G, A, Pts, SOG, Hits, Blks, FOW
W, Svs, Sv%, GAA

Discord Chat service is used and required to be signed up by all owners.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...