NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Superflex Keeper Strategy

Our league is transitioning to a superflex league, .5 PPR.  We can keep three, I am certainly keeping Josh Allen (3rd Rounder cost) and Jefferson (9th Rounder cost).  The other two keepers I'd consider are Dobbins (12th rounder) and D.K. (10th rounder).

My question is, should I keep one of them or try to trade them/package them for another QB to keep?  I hear QBs, especially mobile ones, are the most important position in SuperFlex.  

Thoughts?  

On 6/7/2022 at 9:58 PM, croikee said:

My question is, should I keep one of them or try to trade them/package them for another QB to keep? 

Not sure why I missed this one, but yes, you did the right thing. Your trade for Herbert was a very good one.

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2022 at 4:58 PM, croikee said:

Our league is transitioning to a superflex league,

Thoughts?  

WHAT? That is crazy, adding an extra QB without a redraft. 

My thoughts are, demand a redraft even owning Allen. This is not fair to the league as a whole. 

Please don't tell me, YOU have anything to do with the league in general, commish etc....

On 7/23/2022 at 10:10 AM, keven said:

WHAT? That is crazy, adding an extra QB without a redraft. 

My thoughts are, demand a redraft even owning Allen. This is not fair to the league as a whole. 

Please don't tell me, YOU have anything to do with the league in general, commish etc....

A redraft isn't necessarily needed if enough time was given to build a roster and make changes. Our league usually implements a 2-year notification process if we are changing something significant like that.

I agree if it was just changed without notice then a redraft/new start-up should be the way to go.

Having said that I would try to make a deal if possible. Get those QBs.