Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Tee Higgins 2022 Outlook


Recommended Posts

FantasyPros has Higgins current ADP as the WR12, which seems high to me. I get that Burrow and Cincy is going to produce a high-volume, high-octane passing offense, but it still seems ambitious. That said, he did rank 14th in my half-PPR league in 2021, so maybe the natural progression for him would be to threaten WR1 status. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 9:39 PM, Flyman75 said:

FantasyPros has Higgins current ADP as the WR12, which seems high to me. I get that Burrow and Cincy is going to produce a high-volume, high-octane passing offense, but it still seems ambitious. That said, he did rank 14th in my half-PPR league in 2021, so maybe the natural progression for him would be to threaten WR1 status. 

Bummer he's on the same team as Chase. Would be a top 5ish WR if he were on most other teams. Probably won't end up with either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Bummer he's on the same team as Chase. Would be a top 5ish WR if he were on most other teams. Probably won't end up with either.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see both being WR1s, but I do agree...Higgins is good enough to be a pushing for the top 5. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

I think this is another case of people who are saying he's overpriced haven't really looked at who else is available. At fantasypros they have tier 3 of WRs as follows :

  • 10 - AJ Brown
  • 11 - Tee Higgins
  • 12 - Keenan Allen
  • 13 - Michael Pittman
  • 14 - DK Metcalf
  • 15 - Terry McLaurin
  • 16 - DJ Moore

I think that's pretty spot on. I might move him up and take him over AJ Brown too. Keenan is attractive in that offense but he's 30 now. Pittman I could see people liking, but he's in a run heavy offense with a conservative QB. DK is a stud but has Drew Lock throwing to him(puke). I guess the knock on Tee is it's too high for a guy who's the WR2 on his team, but who's to say he doesn't have a year equal to or slightly better than Chase? I think he's extremely talented. If you want to knock Tee down a few spots based on personal preference I could see but I definitely don't think he's way overpriced.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, owenmills said:

I think this is another case of people who are saying he's overpriced haven't really looked at who else is available. At fantasypros they have tier 3 of WRs as follows :

  • 10 - AJ Brown
  • 11 - Tee Higgins
  • 12 - Keenan Allen
  • 13 - Michael Pittman
  • 14 - DK Metcalf
  • 15 - Terry McLaurin
  • 16 - DJ Moore

 

I absolutely don't have a problem with him in this tier.   Not one of those guys except for maybe Allen is a guy I feel like will cash most weeks.  Metcalf's a pipe dream to do more with a league worst QB situation, we've already seen TWO years of Moore not being able to overcome horrid QB play. McLaurin and Pittman will be hit or miss, and AJB I do think I'd tick above Higgins, but given the same decision twice I take each guy once apiece.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Evincar said:

Its not out of the question for him to be the Bengals WR1 this season. Chase is going to draw a ton of coverage and this offense can support two high end WRs.

yes it is. Unless Chase gets injured

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...