NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kadarius Toney 2022 Outlook

15 minutes ago, MingusDew said:

We're putting 100% FAAB bids on Toney again?

What year is it?

Have you ever seen a Josh Gordon thread? It’s only year 2. We have at least 8 more years to go. Just wait until Toney and a 72 year old Tom Brady team up in 2034! Get your shares early!!!

Edited by vikesrube
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, LAeagle said:

Was dropped for some strange reason? Put a 10% fab bid on him. 

8 hours ago, smeeze said:

I think you're missing a zero there

0.10%?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

… he practiced, in a limited fashion … 

He practiced. Continue crying 

I guess the issue is he doesn’t look ready to play, and the fantasy season is almost upon us. I remember you saying the other day he would’ve played this weekend if they were real games, and that doesn’t seem to be the case. We’ll see what happens the next 2 weeks 🤷‍♂️

11 minutes ago, owenmills said:

I guess the issue is he doesn’t look ready to play, and the fantasy season is almost upon us. I remember you saying the other day he would’ve played this weekend if they were real games, and that doesn’t seem to be the case. We’ll see what happens the next 2 weeks 🤷‍♂️

All this because he hopped after running a sharp cut … he’s been practicing for days, this is not a new injury or anything to be concerned about 

Every loca journalist has realized mentioning Toney guarantees clicks and simply saying “Toney practiced, again” just doesn’t cut it 

15 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

All this because he hopped after running a sharp cut … he’s been practicing for days, this is not a new injury or anything to be concerned about 

Every loca journalist has realized mentioning Toney guarantees clicks and simply saying “Toney practiced, again” just doesn’t cut it 

His body language wasn’t good. You could see him shaking his head. I know you’re the eternal Giants optimist but you can’t expect Toney owners to see a clip like that and he like ahhh no worries he’s good!

😂😂