NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kadarius Toney 2022 Outlook

TTo34

6 minutes ago, meh2 said:

Since Toney was drafted a mere 19 months ago, here’s how it’s been going thus far:

1. Hamstring injury 

2. Covid 

3. Ankle injury 

4. Thumb injury 

5. Quad injury 

6. Covid again 

7. Oblique injury 

8. Shoulder injury

9. Knee surgery 

10. Hamstring injury 

11. Hamstring reaggravated

12. Injured other hamstring 

Traded to Chiefs! It’s happening!

13. Hamstring injury ☹️

Say what you want to say about the guy, but his commitment to being the most injury prone player in NFL history is quite impressive.

I wonder how long this list would be if he was an RB for the 49ers.

Week 15 to 17 just you wait and see.

: "Each year, the Great Pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch that he thinks is the most sincere. He's gotta pick this one. He's got to. I don't see how a pumpkin patch can be more sincere than this one. You can look around and there's not a sign of hypocrisy. Nothing but sincerity as far as the eye can see."

14 hours ago, meh2 said:

Since Toney was drafted a mere 19 months ago, here’s how it’s been going thus far:

1. Hamstring injury 

2. Covid 

3. Ankle injury 

4. Thumb injury 

5. Quad injury 

6. Covid again 

7. Oblique injury 

8. Shoulder injury

9. Knee surgery 

10. Hamstring injury 

11. Hamstring reaggravated

12. Injured other hamstring 

Traded to Chiefs! It’s happening!

13. Hamstring injury ☹️

Say what you want to say about the guy, but his commitment to being the most injury prone player in NFL history is quite impressive.

15 games played, 13 total ailments, 1 career touchdown.

Injurious Homey

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KRB80 said:

Dumb Yahoo IR rules not allowing me to make roster moves because he changes to Questionable every Tuesday.  I have no idea why I can't allow myself to just drop him.

No one is going to pick him up. Just drop.  Stop punishing yourself.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KRB80 said:

Dumb Yahoo IR rules not allowing me to make roster moves because he changes to Questionable every Tuesday.  I have no idea why I can't allow myself to just drop him.

Dumb that you can’t keep a player who was “out” in an Injured Reserved spot once that week is over? Oh the horror! Lol. Your commish could just dictate that only actual IRed players can be put in an IR slot. Or you be glad that you get to stash an “out” player in an IR slot for a weekend, which other platforms do not allow. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KRB80 said:

I submit my waiver claims Monday before they go to questionable and they still go thru

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, crotchcrickets said:

Yup same exact situation.  

16 hours ago, KRB80 said:

I discovered a GREAT loophole this week as I've been dealing with the same thing with Toney!  I put in my waiver requests on Monday (or Tuesday morning) before he was changed to Questionable.  This allowed me to enter the waiver requests and then successfully add a play when waivers ran.  All while having Toney still in the IR slot despite being Questionable now!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dschddny said:

I discovered a GREAT loophole this week as I've been dealing with the same thing with Toney!  I put in my waiver requests on Monday (or Tuesday morning) before he was changed to Questionable.  This allowed me to enter the waiver requests and then successfully add a play when waivers ran.  All while having Toney still in the IR slot despite being Questionable now!

Props to @BEERSMOKE, didn't see that you already posted this!

• Like 1

Do we think Hardman immediately/fully returns to his role (that KT was supposed to take when they acquired him?) when he is back from IR Wk15 since KT continues to deal with the hurt hammies? With it being a playoff week certainly wouldn't feel great about either guy if they are in some kind of WRBC thing...

Edited by PennsyltuckyPower
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PennsyltuckyPower said:

Do we think Hardman immediately/fully returns to his role (that KT was supposed to take when they acquired him?) when he is back from IR Wk15 since KT continues to deal with the hurt hammies? With it being a playoff week certainly wouldn't feel great about either guy if they are in some kind of WRBC thing...

It's a great point - much of the hype about Toney that week when he got hurt and exited early was that Hardman and Juju were out.  Very different with them both back, even if Toney miraculously is healthy again someday.