NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kadarius Toney 2022 Outlook

TTo34

His talent is awesome but every post in here and on twitter is essentially "Looks great! God willing he stays healthy for another 10 days until the first game". That kind of shows what everybody thinks his chances are of staying healthy once games actually start. 

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

His talent is awesome but every post in here and on twitter is essentially "Looks great! God willing he stays healthy for another 10 days until the first game". That kind of shows what everybody thinks his chances are of staying healthy once games actually start. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, yossarian said:

I’m pretty sure he’ll play in 10 days but I’m skeptical he’ll finish. That **** is worse than being out 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, yossarian said:

I don’t think that’s much of a secret. He’s slipping past pick 100 on average because of his injury risk. However, his stock takes a bump considering it’s confirmed he’s looking good and should be ready for week 1.

There’s nobody else being picked near him with nearly the same upside. Low risk (using low draft capital), and very high reward. 

Edited by Footballguy99
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Footballguy99 said:

I don’t think that’s much of a secret. He’s slipping past pick 100 on average because of his injury risk. However, his stock takes a bump considering it’s confirmed he’s looking good and should be ready for week 1.

There’s nobody else being picked near him with nearly the same upside. Low risk (using low draft capital), and very high reward. 

thank you ... he's literally dirt cheap to a point now where being a "bust" isn't even possible ... people just like to complain 

• Like 1

The one thing I learned from having him last season - make sure you have internet access when they announce actives/inactives prior to the game. For me it was a weekly struggle. As talented as he is, it doesn't seem that he's real fond of playing if ANYTHING is not quite right with him. But wow - he looks good when he does. 

1 hour ago, scheibler said:

Love taking him and Gallup late. Like someone said above it’s his upside, wr1 upside on a ppg basis and that’s hard to find late. Nobody expects him to play 17 games 

Here is the reality of FFB.  I don't expect any body I pick to play all 17 games, except for QBs.  I plan for 12 games being played.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Here is the reality of FFB.  I don't expect any body I pick to play all 17 games, except for QBs.  I plan for 12 games being played.  

.... and wif ol' Toney here ya can half/qtr that # 

i'm in, but i'm also hep to the legit jive.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pastor3 said:

😂😂🏇😂😂

560afafc23c6746c622dbcbae9eefd23_w200.gi

awesome start in any PPSU leegs ... 

🍳

It’s a shame that they’re tied to playing Golladay because of the contract. Their most explosive WR threesome would be Toney, Slayton & slotting Robinson. Jones isn’t great, but at least he sounds like he has some chemistry with those 3 

Just now, lvsaint429 said:

It’s a shame that they’re tied to playing Golladay because of the contract. Their most explosive WR threesome would be Toney, Slayton & slotting Robinson. Jones isn’t great, but at least he sounds like he has some chemistry with those 3 

heard rumblings of Slayton being moved ... but i don't see how they can, given the shape of this "room"

was surprised Ty Johnson wasn't given a look see 🤷‍♂️