Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kadarius Toney 2022 Outlook


TTo34
 Share

Recommended Posts

His talent is awesome but every post in here and on twitter is essentially "Looks great! God willing he stays healthy for another 10 days until the first game". That kind of shows what everybody thinks his chances are of staying healthy once games actually start. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

His talent is awesome but every post in here and on twitter is essentially "Looks great! God willing he stays healthy for another 10 days until the first game". That kind of shows what everybody thinks his chances are of staying healthy once games actually start. 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, yossarian said:

His talent is awesome but every post in here and on twitter is essentially "Looks great! God willing he stays healthy for another 10 days until the first game". That kind of shows what everybody thinks his chances are of staying healthy once games actually start. 

I’m pretty sure he’ll play in 10 days but I’m skeptical he’ll finish. That **** is worse than being out 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, yossarian said:

His talent is awesome but every post in here and on twitter is essentially "Looks great! God willing he stays healthy for another 10 days until the first game". That kind of shows what everybody thinks his chances are of staying healthy once games actually start. 

I don’t think that’s much of a secret. He’s slipping past pick 100 on average because of his injury risk. However, his stock takes a bump considering it’s confirmed he’s looking good and should be ready for week 1.

There’s nobody else being picked near him with nearly the same upside. Low risk (using low draft capital), and very high reward. 

Edited by Footballguy99
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Footballguy99 said:

I don’t think that’s much of a secret. He’s slipping past pick 100 on average because of his injury risk. However, his stock takes a bump considering it’s confirmed he’s looking good and should be ready for week 1.

There’s nobody else being picked near him with nearly the same upside. Low risk (using low draft capital), and very high reward. 

thank you ... he's literally dirt cheap to a point now where being a "bust" isn't even possible ... people just like to complain 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The one thing I learned from having him last season - make sure you have internet access when they announce actives/inactives prior to the game. For me it was a weekly struggle. As talented as he is, it doesn't seem that he's real fond of playing if ANYTHING is not quite right with him. But wow - he looks good when he does. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, scheibler said:

Love taking him and Gallup late. Like someone said above it’s his upside, wr1 upside on a ppg basis and that’s hard to find late. Nobody expects him to play 17 games 

Here is the reality of FFB.  I don't expect any body I pick to play all 17 games, except for QBs.  I plan for 12 games being played.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Here is the reality of FFB.  I don't expect any body I pick to play all 17 games, except for QBs.  I plan for 12 games being played.  

.... and wif ol' Toney here ya can half/qtr that # 

i'm in, but i'm also hep to the legit jive.  

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Pastor3 said:

😂😂🏇😂😂

560afafc23c6746c622dbcbae9eefd23_w200.gi

 

awesome start in any PPSU leegs ... 

🍳

It’s a shame that they’re tied to playing Golladay because of the contract. Their most explosive WR threesome would be Toney, Slayton & slotting Robinson. Jones isn’t great, but at least he sounds like he has some chemistry with those 3 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, lvsaint429 said:

It’s a shame that they’re tied to playing Golladay because of the contract. Their most explosive WR threesome would be Toney, Slayton & slotting Robinson. Jones isn’t great, but at least he sounds like he has some chemistry with those 3 

heard rumblings of Slayton being moved ... but i don't see how they can, given the shape of this "room"

was surprised Ty Johnson wasn't given a look see 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...