Andrew Painter-SP-Phil

Vonparker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

@ST. STEVEN Would love to hear your take Painter.  Can’t believe there’s no chatter on here for him as I see him having a legitimate chance to go into 2023 as the top pitching spec in baseball.  Only 19 and has not slowed down at any stop so far.  

94.2 innings

141 k

24 bb

1.24 era

.86 whip

ranks for entire minors(min 50 ip, does not include tonight’s gem at AA)

era: 1st

k-bb%: 1st

fip: 2nd

Whip: 3rd

Note: Check the 4th strikeout from his game today.  91 mph pitch that seems to have some great late movement.  Can’t tell if thats his change up or a 5th pitch to go with his fb/slider/curve/change repertoire

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2022 at 7:22 PM, ThreadKiller said:

What’s shocking is that people still use Yahoo for fantasy sports…lol

You can make snide comments that have zero to do with the thread all you want, but I’ll take Yahoo over everything else out there that I’ve played, including Fantrax, CBS, ESPN, FleaFlicker. The superiority complexes regarding platforms in this forum are idiotic and mind-numbing. Thanks for adding nothing to the thread. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Flyman75 said:

You can make snide comments that have zero to do with the thread all you want, but I’ll take Yahoo over everything else out there that I’ve played, including Fantrax, CBS, ESPN, FleaFlicker. The superiority complexes regarding platforms in this forum are idiotic and mind-numbing. Thanks for adding nothing to the thread. 

It’s Friday so hopefully you enjoy your day.

Cheers!

Edited by ThreadKiller

18 hours ago, Flyman75 said:

He remains consistent living up to his username. 

thanks for pointing this out. I also use yahoo and find it to be the best to do research and I’m most comfortable with their format. I searched in my league and also couldn’t find him. I have to just check occasionally but I don’t know what their criteria is for adding guys that are not in the database. When they reach triple A?

🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1