2022 MiLB Daily Thread

ST. STEVEN

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Yeah it stinks how difficult it can be. It could be my browser, but I can't even bookmark players on MiLB.com anymore. No more baseballfarm.com either

BA used to have a daily prospects reports, and maybe still do...just not sure if it is subscriber only?

DO IT ;)

MLB farm still exist, taken over by mlb.com. Add whoever you want to track.

Also, not a ba subscriber and I read their daily reports everyday. Sign up for the email.

https://www.mlb.com/prospects/stats/player-tracker

Edited by Light Tower Power
info
  • Thanks 2

Miguel Vargas LAD 3B- Strait fire. 9/19 in May thus far. Blistering singles daily. Not much in counting stats…his k/bb on the season is 21/17. Seeing the ball very well.

• Like 2

I've been meaning to start the Gavin Willliams thread. Dude was so underrated in first year player drafts. Absolute unit.

Also this dude needs a thread: Kyle Harrison (SP/SF) went 4 IP 2 H 0R 3BB/10K late last night

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

I've been meaning to start the Gavin Willliams thread. Dude was so underrated in first year player drafts. Absolute unit.

Also this dude needs a thread: Kyle Harrison (SP/SF) went 4 IP 2 H 0R 3BB/10K late last night

I caved and picked Williams up. 

• Like 2

Unless I missed it, does Shea Langeliers not have a thread? In addition to being a top 10 pick in 2019 and the centerpiece of the Matt Olson trade, he's absolutely raking.

11th bomb tonight, dude is seeing it right now

Ezequiel Tovar (Rockies, AA, 20) went 1-2, 2RBI, 1R, 2BB, and his 11th SB of the season. .340 AVG and 1.021 OPS for the season.

Jacob Amaya (Dodgers, AA, 23) went 2-3, 2R, 1RBI, 1BB, 1K, and 1 3B in Game 1 (doubleheader today). Game 2 so far: 0-0, 2BB, 1R. For the season, .347 AVG and 1.224 OPS.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

STL Minors:  Nolan Gorman (AAA, 22y, 2B/3B) hits his 15th HR of the season and ties Moises Gomez's (AA) 15 HR. Later in the game, Moises Gomez (23, OF) follows it up with his 16th HR.

Edited by busterbeats

Posted (edited)

Red Sox Top Prospect Triston Casas Rolls Ankle In WooSox Game (nesn.com)

“Triston Casas rolled his ankle while tagging up on a flyball in the Triple-A WooSox game and was removed from the game for precautionary reasons,” Alex Speier tweeted on Tuesday.

SoxProspects ranks Casas as Boston’s No. 1 prospect in the entire organization. The 22-year-old slugger is hitting .248 with six home runs, 22 RBIs and a .816 OPS in 36 games for Triple-A Worcester.

The hulking first baseman reportedly did not want to leave the game, which is a great sign for his long-term health. Time will tell if adrenaline was suppressing the severity of the injury or if he was not too badly injured."

Edited by Wieties