Jazz Chisholm 2022 Outlook

It’s still early but a few know it all’s didn’t like Jazz coming into this season. Yes there were concerns but people act players this young can’t improve their plate discipline.

This kid is fun to watch.  I know his personality/attitude rubs some of the boomers the wrong way, but these young stars we have today need to be marketed to grow the sport.  Kids don't want to watch some slow game with no emotions... just what are the ratings in the US for cricket?

Flip the bats, pound the chest, shoot arrows into the sky, enjoy the damn game.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MrPink83 said:

This kid is fun to watch.  I know his personality/attitude rubs some of the boomers the wrong way, but these young stars we have today need to be marketed to grow the sport.  Kids don't want to watch some slow game with no emotions... just what are the ratings in the US for cricket?

Flip the bats, pound the chest, shoot arrows into the sky, enjoy the damn game.

Has nothing to do with age.  Boomers were wild and crazy in the 60's and plenty still are.  It is about attitude and a 20-something can be just as likely to be screaming at the kid on his grass.

Just now, The Big Bat Theory said:

Has nothing to do with age.  Boomers were wild and crazy in the 60's and plenty still are.  It is about attitude and a 20-something can be just as likely to be screaming at the kid on his grass.

You're absolutely right, but it does seem that the majority of fans that don't like the Jazz and Tatis type of personalities are the older gray hairs.

I'm 38, and I have yelled at cats in my yard.  Haven't yelled at kids in the yard yet (except my own).

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BustHerPosey said:

Just will never play against lefties huh. F off Don 

That's not what they said.  Just sitting vs some/tough lefties.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, BustHerPosey said:

Out again today with stomach bug. Buxton is that you?

I put Jazz on the Glass List with Buxton Donaldson Mondesi

1 hour ago, BustHerPosey said:

Out again today with stomach bug. Buxton is that you?

An illness is one thing. Buxton would strain his oblique eating a breakfast burrito.

• Haha 1