NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Freddie Freeman 2022 Outlook

19 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

No MV-Free thread yet? Was REALLY hoping he was coming to Boston.. not looking like it.

You're right. It's not looking like he's going to Boston considering he finalized a deal with LAD last night.

Edited by ThreadKiller

Just now, MSkibisky said:

$$$ talks

It sure does. He just had to have that 6th year. He is loved here in Atlanta and could have gone down with Chipper as an absolute legend in Atlanta, but he just had to have that 6th year...

I have my doubts Boston was ever a serious player for him, they are just trying to save face ("hey, we tried!") because Bloom is starting to face some pressure from the media for the first time due to a mostly stagnant offseason.

4 minutes ago, OaksterDan said:

I have my doubts Boston was ever a serious player for him, they are just trying to save face ("hey, we tried!") because Bloom is starting to face some pressure from the media for the first time due to a mostly stagnant offseason.

stagnant is an understatement. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Four homers, and it’s Memorial Day weekend. Freddie freeman owners must be absolutely thrilled….

Boy, baseball has done a number on its product. Truly the worst I’ve seen in 40 years from the way it’s promoted to topics to the actual on field play.

Freddie four homers! Didn’t realize until tonight! I mean wow! Imagine paying will Clark $325 million dollars 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, chud12 said:

Turned into Garrett Cooper 2.0 

At least he's still on pace for 103 runs, 88 RBI, and 15 SB with a solid BA and a great OBP. 

I'm trying to focus on the positives so that see those piddly 4 HR doesn't depress me too much. 

4 hours ago, Flyman75 said:

I'm trying to focus on the positives so that see those piddly 4 HR doesn't depress me too much. 

My team’s in last place in HR, so I’m looking at those 4 HR like this:

😳😳😳😳

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

What the F?! 3 Ks against the white sox? Dodgers struck out 9 times against the corpse of Johnny Cueto and the mop up crew and this guy accounts for 1/3rd of them? Not like him.  Is hungover or something?? Does he have a side piece in Chicago? Done nothing for while now but get a few hits. Really not living up to his career numbers at this point. 4 HR?! the guy has turned into Yandy Diaz 

Edited by CardiacDO

1 hour ago, WeekendAtBuxtons said:

He friggin sucks. 

Someone will come into the thread and talk about "he's a team leader" or "great glove. it never goes cold". 

Because... rotoworld. 

I guess he took that personally.

2 hours ago, Kaytwo said:

I guess he took that personally.

Don’t feed the trolls. They have nothing better to do than try to stir the pot hope to anger members enough to get a reaction.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1