NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Russell Wilson 2022 Outlook

26 minutes ago, pan55 said:

As Billy Beane use to say "it is better to trade a player one year too early than one year too late".

That's really the main thing for Seattle.

They don't (and I personally don't) think he's worth something like 4/200M. 

34 minutes ago, pan55 said:

As Billy Beane use to say "it is better to trade a player one year too early than one year too late".

Wilson's running ability is evaporating, or has evaporated that helped his fantasy stock. None of their WRs are double-digit TD candidates aside from maybe Sutton?

Denver is the prime candidate to be over-drafted across the board. Every fantasy draft has one team that is overvalued. 

I'd draft Patrick and the RB2 in the offense for value.

Edited by PlayTheWaivers

denver drafted ayers and tim tebow with their two 1st rd picks they got in the cutler trade or maybe moreno and dt (RIP)

some of combo of that. somthing to think about with picks.

nvm it was worse....

McDaniels later used the third-round pick in 2009 to trade up for tight end Richard Quinn in the third round. So Denver traded Cutler to the Bears in exchange for Orton, Ayers, Smith and Quinn. That’s an underwhelming haul for a quarterback coming off a Pro Bowl season.

Denver Broncos news: 4 players traded for Jay Cutler back in 2008 (usatoday.com)

Edited by colepenhagen

21 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

"Wilson's running ability is evaporating, or has evaporated that helped his fantasy stock. None of their WRs are double-digit TD candidates aside from maybe Sutton? ... Every fantasy draft has one team that is overvalued."  

You could be right, big Jerry Jeudy fan, so I'm excited. I think this is a great move, pound the rock, protect this player & the Broncos immediately become contenders. Overvalue happens when a team does well but doesn't add & owners think what went before will repeat. Super Bowl teams that can't or don't add are major fades for me.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Not sure how happy he is to be sent to a division with Mahomes and Herbert. What a nice way of thanking Wilson...

That said, he is happy to be out of Seattle!?

The AFC West is mid. Fields some of the worst defenses in the league. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gohawks said:

Seahawks got fleeced.

How do I change my username?

I randomly read the other day that the Seahawks had more players suffering ruptured testicles than they had playoff berths in the past 44 years….

My heart goes out to Seattle sports fans.

1 hour ago, BMcP said:

I randomly read the other day that the Seahawks had more players suffering ruptured testicles than they had playoff berths in the past 44 years….

My heart goes out to Seattle sports fans.

It’s gotten hard to root for the team when it’s run by absolute ******** morons 

51 minutes ago, thebadferret said:

yeah, seems like it was an NFC thing

Like if this is true what the f---? Why does it matter if you’re rebuilding? ******** retards I swear 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Denver is the prime candidate to be over-drafted across the board. Every fantasy draft has one team that is overvalued. 

I'm feeling this somewhat.   We'll see what the data brings when drafts come around, but Russ and Jeudy seem prime to overdraft, maybe Sutton too.   

• Like 1

Just now, Gohawks said:

Like if this is true what the f---? Why does it matter if you’re rebuilding? ******** retards I swear 

Delusional.   If it was a division rival, I get it, but do they really think they're contending this year or next?   

Russ isn't the same guy, since he married Ciara.

That's the inside report.

He holds the ball way too long, has gotten gun shy, isn't as fast.

Is he good, yes.

Just not 35 mil a year good

Don't count your chickens yet Denver fans.

20 minutes ago, HOOTIE said:

Is he good, yes.

They got married in 2016, dating since 2015.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, HOOTIE said:

Is he good, yes.

Yeah man, I can't wait for Denver to draft worthless QBs and TEs with those picks instead

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pan55 said:

This could not be more true here. Wilson was VERY ordinary last year. Could he have another good year or two in him? Sure. But now you're getting a huge haul of picks AND don't have to overpay him. Great move. 

13 hours ago, BGDDYKWL said:

This could not be more true here. Wilson was VERY ordinary last year. Could he have another good year or two in him? Sure. But now you're getting a huge haul of picks AND don't have to overpay him. Great move. 

He was also very injured for a chunk of the season, take out the game he got hurt and the two games after his return when he clearly returned too soon, and he had 24 TDs and 3 Int's in 11 games.

• Like 1