NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Russell Wilson 2022 Outlook

16 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

He already had DK Lockett and Penny last year. His weapons in Seattle were better.

Homer much?  😁 

I'm gonna go with NO here...

Denver is twice as deep at these positions with players just as skilled.  Now they have a real QB to show it. That division is gonna be a street fight now

5 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Homer much?  😁 

I'm gonna go with NO here...

Denver is twice as deep at these positions with players just as skilled.  Now they have a real QB to show it. That division is gonna be a street fight now

I think he was joking

but Gohawks is a Wilson hater. So you never know

3 minutes ago, Chippa said:

I think he was joking

but Gohawks is a Wilson hater. So you never know

No I was absolutely not joking.

Their WRs have 1 1000 yard season in their career combined and Melvin Gordon is a washed up bum. Penny only had 100 less rushing yards than Williams in damn near half the carries.

Deeper? Sure. More potential? Yes. Better? No. 

4 minutes ago, thebadferret said:

2 firsts, 2 seconds, a fifth, Fant, Lock and Shelby Harris for Wilson and a 4th.

Not sure how I feel about Fant now.

But my god, you got to be hyped for the Broncos skill position players.

Seahawks got fleeced.

How do I change my username?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

No I was absolutely not joking.

Their WRs have 1 1000 yard season in their career combined and Melvin Gordon is a washed up bum. Penny only had 100 less rushing yards than Williams in damn near half the carries.

Deeper? Sure. More potential? Yes. Better? No. 

homers gonna home

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chippa said:

homers gonna home

Lol i'm not a homer. I've **** on plenty of players on the team including Wilson. I can admit Seattle got fleeced.

You're delusional if you think a bunch of unproven WRs are better than what Seattle has.

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

Lol i'm not a homer. I've **** on plenty of players on the team including Wilson. I can admit Seattle got fleeced.

You're delusional if you think a bunch of unproven WRs are better than what Seattle has.

metcalf and lockett are great, yes.

Broncos have 3 good receivers, a good tight end, a good o-line, and 2 good running backs, especially Williams

Gordon is also still effective

Edited by Chippa

6 minutes ago, thebadferret said:

I wouldn't say fleeced, I think the picks are nice, but the players they got feel like second tier to me.

Agreed here. Lock looks on his way out of the league soon - he was pretty much a throw-in. Shelby is league-average at DE. Fant has the highest upside of the three but now he gets stuck with Lock. I was pretty excited about Fant with the prospect of Wilson in the mix but the thrill is now gone.

Edited by SuperJoint

Just now, SuperJoint said:

Agreed here. Lock looks in his way out of the league soon - he was pretty much a throw-in. Shelby is league-average at DE. Fant has the highest upside of the three but now he gets stuck with Lock. I was pretty excited about Fant with the prospect of Wilson in the mix but the thrill is now gone.

fant's in seattle now?

1 minute ago, Chippa said:

Broncos have 3 good receivers, a good tight end, a good o-line, and 2 good running backs, especially Williams

Metcalf should be more dominant & has times when he disappears. Fant was traded to Seattle. Don’t think it would matter much, as Wilson used various TE’s & never depended on anyone at that position. 

3 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Their WRs have 1 1000 yard season combined like I mentioned. I think you're the one overrating their weapons here. 

Just now, Gohawks said:

Their WRs have 1 1000 yard season combined like I mentioned. I think you're the one overrating their weapons here. 

I said good receivers though

I never said they were great, or at Lockett's/Metcalf's levels

but 3 good receivers(which is more that what most teams have), good o-line, and 2 good reliable RB's?

thats better than what Wilson was working with

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

So according to your logic here, it’s all about the skills of the WRs & you don’t think the quality of the QB throwing the ball matters. OK…

4 minutes ago, thebadferret said:

2 firsts, 2 seconds, a fifth, Fant, Lock and Shelby Harris for Wilson and a 4th.

Not sure how I feel about Fant now.

But my god, you got to be hyped for the Broncos skill position players.

Fant was an absolute eye sore every single week.  Dude never made a catch over the middle and repeatedly missing his blocking assignments.  The Broncos absolutely won this trade.  

• Like 1