Trendon Watford 2021-2022 Outlook

st1222

Anyone adding? I already have Winslow and I think he's going to see a bump but I'm thinking this tanking team might want to see what they have with Watford at center now that Nurk is gone for at least a month...esp since they just signed him to a 4-year deal.

He's only 6'8 tho plus they might sign Eubanks ROS

Edited by st1222

yeah I was trying to figure this out. eyeballing his box scores he seems to not produce overly exciting numbers but having more mins and starting gig might be the difference he needs. 

I ended up grabbing eubanks because of the height factor, however watford may win out being a development piece vs eubanks who is touted to be a career backup and nothing more. (I have a playoff spot locked up so this isn't especially high risk for me but can appreciate the wait and see approach)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

How are we feeling about him now, almost 2 weeks later? He's still coming off the bench, but has gotten 30+ mins in his last two, playing more than Eubanks even though he's starting and averaging a double-double over the last 2.

1 hour ago, LetEmKnow216 said:

How are we feeling about him now, almost 2 weeks later? He's still coming off the bench, but has gotten 30+ mins in his last two, playing more than Eubanks even though he's starting and averaging a double-double over the last 2.

Yeah and SO many players have been out and look like the might be for awhile...I'm firing him up this week

5 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

This dude and Eubanks bout to win leagues damn

Sometimes some bench or scrub players can lead you to win in fantasy playoff given some team will load management or shut down their star players.

Is it worth Porzingis dropping for him (10 team points league)? Seems like he's gonna have more ROS value than Zingus if only because he actually gets out there and plays every night