NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Cedric Mullins 2022 Outlook

17 minutes ago, 89Topps said:

Dropped? Jeez. He hasn't even been THAT bad. Yea, .217 stinks, but the counting stats are fine. 71st rated player in my league. Disappointing, but miles from being droppable.

i know!!!!thats what im saying!  i thought there was news i was missing.  thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

No chatter about Mullins? He's up to 5 HR and 5 SB and has turned on the heat in the past few games, with a big 4-5, 2R/RBI combo meal night yesterday. He's ranked 31st right where his ADP of 30 was and looks like an absolute steal at that price. A repeat 30/30 year is definitely in play, and the Orioles have gotten off to a slow start offensively. Once Rutschmann arrives by Memorial Day and guys like Mountcastle and Mancini find their power stroke, Mullins should gain value. Going to be another league winner year for him. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

No one in their right mine is selling.

Been trying to get J-Rod in my league, but the manager I’m working with has been countering with Mullins.

On 5/11/2022 at 7:56 PM, Richard Kimble said:

No chatter about Mullins? He's up to 5 HR and 5 SB and has turned on the heat in the past few games, with a big 4-5, 2R/RBI combo meal night yesterday. He's ranked 31st right where his ADP of 30 was and looks like an absolute steal at that price. A repeat 30/30 year is definitely in play, and the Orioles have gotten off to a slow start offensively. Once Rutschmann arrives by Memorial Day and guys like Mountcastle and Mancini find their power stroke, Mullins should gain value. Going to be another league winner year for him. 

Still stuck on 5 HRs and nearly a month later. Feel sorry for anyone that paid for a 30 HR player

11 hours ago, Eddie Mush said:

Still stuck on 5 HRs and nearly a month later. Feel sorry for anyone that paid for a 30 HR player

He heard us, bopped one tonight. No one was expecting 30 HRs again, most projections were 20+ and 30+ SBs. He'll easily reach those numbers if he stays healthy, HRS come in bunches. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Richard Kimble said:

He heard us, bopped one tonight. No one was expecting 30 HRs again, most projections were 20+ and 30+ SBs. He'll easily reach those numbers if he stays healthy, HRS come in bunches. 

Ill take 20 HRs and 30 SBs in a heartbeat!  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, gbill2004 said:

Thoughts on this dude ROS? 

Steals are nice, but about a league average hitter by almost any metric you wanna use. wRC+, OPS, wOBA, etc. I still like him cause I like the guys that go through some adversity and finally come through but last year was his career year by quite a bit, I'd bet. 

15 hours ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

One of the best players on any team in any league.  Should continue to provide the same the rest of the season.  Why even ask?

I ask because I just traded for him and wanted to know what to expect. He seems to be in the top 10 of most OF rankings ROS.