NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Ja Morant 2021-2022 Outlook

kane

Ja Morant has been diagnosed with a left knee sprain.

This should be a massive relief for all Morant managers, as it initially appeared that Morant had suffered something far more devastating, and while we don't currently have a timetable — this isn't the kind of injury that will end his season. He might miss a couple weeks, though, so Tyus Jones and De'Anthony Melton are worth grabbing in most formats.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MantisToboggan said:

Nothing to see here folks, minor grade 1 Left Knee Sprain. Ja will be out for 1-2 weeks

With the amount of panic that has been going on throughout these threads. 1-2 weeks could very well be the end of the world. 

12 minutes ago, MantisToboggan said:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the 22 year old gets back next week. But it's looking more like 2-3 weeks.

Are you a doctor? Morant spotted on crutches yesterday. It could be weeks, but it could be months as well. Let's wait some timetable and don't speculate

• Thanks 1

Ah, the old fantasy basketball managers getting feisty over their player's injury. He's fine, it's just a knee sprain lolol....have you ever had a knee sprain???

"My injury is in God's hands now," says the young man

Unless you are a Moront, you trade the guy yesterday, get over your man-crush feelings and get something for him while you still can, thank me later

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Currently on crutches:

3 hours ago, RedMamba said:

Are you a doctor? Morant spotted on crutches yesterday. It could be weeks, but it could be months as well. Let's wait some timetable and don't speculate

2 hours ago, Hangry Bird said:

Ah, the old fantasy basketball managers getting feisty over their player's injury. He's fine, it's just a knee sprain lolol....have you ever had a knee sprain???

Unless you are a Moront, you trade the guy yesterday, get over your man-crush feelings and get something for him while you still can, thank me later

👍👏

On 11/28/2021 at 10:03 AM, Hangry Bird said:

🤡

• Haha 1