NBC Sports EDGE Forums

LeBron James 2021-2022 Outlook

Gile Pile

41 minutes ago, brockpapersizer said:

AXudkJQ.png

Compare this to Kawhi and KD.  Joke  of an era.  and yet this still happened

vUG8zeE.jpg

The top graphic is stupid. It’s not a SG vs SG matchup for one. For two PPG is a stupid comparison. Kawhi averaged 12-15 PPG in those finals. It’s very convenient to just ignore that Jordan had to go against one of the best defenders of all time in the glove, against guys like Stockton and Malone, and against Barkley. 

I’ve already posted stats that show the bottom graphic is a lie and you actually double down on it?

You’re embarrassing yourself. Lying to defend a basketball player is ******** pathetic. You have to be trolling at this point 

• Like 2

Not getting into this meaningless debate. 

But anyone that actually think Jordan left the NBA because he felt the itch to play baseball is beyond delusional. They can’t Pete Rose the face of the NBA so they told him to go away for awhile. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

7AhxgyF.png

I sent him this thread.  For the record i find all your posts very funny. You can sense the passion.  You guys would have been better competition than Jordan had in the 90's (most washed era).

Edited by brockpapersizer
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, brockpapersizer said:

7AhxgyF.png

I sent him this thread.  For the record i find all your posts very funny. You can sense the passion.  You guys would have been better competition than Jordan had in the 90's (most washed era).

Of course you sent him this thread. You probably send him love letters on the weekly

Edited by Gohawks
  • Haha 1

Dear Lebron, I wrote you but still ain't callin, I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom. 

My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father, If I have a daughter, guess what I'm a call her? I'ma name her Bronnie. 

I know you probably hear this every day, but I'm your biggest fan. I even got the underground **** that you did with Skam. I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man.

• Like 2