De'Aaron Fox 2021-2022 Outlook

kane

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, kane said:

This dude seems regress,another overrated fantasy player,people draft him in 3rd or 4th got burned

It’s still early. I don’t like the construction of that team. What’s the point of having haliburton with Fox already in the team. It looks like it’s your turn or my turn offense. I think one of those point guards has to go.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last year I thought this dude was overdrafted something awful (FT% drag and lack of 3PM), but he turned it up the second half of the season.  Over the last two months of the 2020-21 regular season he provided 2nd round value.  He produced a similar trend in 2019-20, again providing much more value towards the end of the regular season.  He might be another Rubio type, in that it can take months for him to really get going so perhaps a good buy low — I’ve received offers from sellers, but I’m not that optomistic it’s guaranteed profit.  Something to consider… 

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Trap said:

Hearing knicks rumors, if you can buy low for fox rn id do it i think he either picks it up later in the year or gets traded to a better situation

Hope he doesn't land with the Knicks. That's where elephants go to die

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, fantasymad said:

Think they hold him out until the ASB?

Trade incoming? Thoughts?

He’s been rumored trade talks. It’s possible they are making sure he’s fully healthy and let him play a couple of games before trade deadline 

• 1 month later...