NBC Sports EDGE Forums

LaMarcus Aldridge 2021-2022 Outlook

• tonycpsu changed the title to LaMarcus Aldridge 2021-2022 Outlook

You'll probably get scoring in the teens, 5-8 boards, sometimes stocks.  Dropped him after the first game in my 14 teamer but I think he could *possibly* have end of bench value if I held on.  Not sure I trust the consistency to even hold the numbers I mentioned though.  Barely want him back in the 14, not sure I'd think about him in anything less.  Just my two cents.

He's only had 3 bad games IMO, first 2 were blow outs and the last one was limited burn on the first day of a back to back. If you throw those away he's averaging 16.9ppg while anchoring fg in 20 mpg. Plus, he's a nice handcuff for KD and it's not like BG is an ideal C or the picture of health either - so there is a lot to like despite the obvious health and rest concerns.

• Like 1

Picked him up as a streamer, and has become a decent end of the bench big! Have him together with Melo and Rubio in a couple leagues, and it's like 2013 flashbacks when I see their recent lines! 😁

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Nash happy w/ lineup featuring LaMarcus Aldridge
Nets coach Steve Nash said his team "played with pace, played with ideas ... [and] moved the ball" on Wednesday with LaMarcus Aldridge at center.

Advice: Blake Griffin went from starting to getting a DNP-CD and it sounds like Nash will stick with the new-look lineup featuring Aldridge vs. Phoenix on Saturday. “We just need to look at different things,” Nash said after Wednesday's win. “I think it picked up our pace. [Aldridge is] not the fastest guy on the floor, but we played with pace." Aldridge was already contributing fantasy value in a reserve role, and the starting job cements his appeal as his retirement-comeback campaign continues to bear fruit. 

Lma is here to stay! 
  • Like 2