Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

NBA Waiver Wire thread 2021-22 week 2


Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, dfstout said:

St🏀ut Sc🍨🍨ps

Guards 🛡

Welcome to the Carushow? 👨‍🦲 Alex Caruso has been playing cat plinko since running as the Bulls unquestioned 6... buy your ticket to the Carushow before he recedes to your opponent's team.

Vacilating over Vassell? 🤔 Devin Vassell has been up and down for well his whole career so far but his usage on the court and minutes as the Spurs 6 gas been encouraging...he is streamy dreamy with mainstay potential.

 

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings 🍗🍗🍗🍗

Duarte of War ⚔ Whatta draft pick, whatta scoop if waivers clear tomorrow...Chris Duarte is easily the #1 priority in 10 team plus and run, don't walk to the battle for Duarte tomorrow morning... he looks like the early front runner for scoop of the year...

If for some reason Beam me up Scottie 🛸👽Barnes is available then he is also your number 1 priority. 

Its Franz-furter time 🌭 Hot Dog! This overlooked Orlando lottery gem is getting the most minutes on the Magic...take flight with this Valkyrie and nab Wagner... he's instrumental in bolstering your wing play. 

 

Center yourself 🧘‍♂️ 🧘‍♀️

Mo BambAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... HE's a 👹... blossoming 🌸 and needs to be on your squad.

Alpe-run don't walk 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️👟💨

Alperen Sengün is backing up Theis in Houston but is outplaying him and has been referred to as 👶 🃏.... nab city if for some reason...

LMA is back to stay? One dud and one big game... He and Clickity Claxton have been forming a front court that is fantasy worthy of a nab so if you need front court help go to Brooklyn and net you a C 🥅

 

Makin scoops and shootin hoops... happy roundballinnnn ya'll... 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

 

 

 

 

 

Heeee’s back! 🐐

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For deeper leagues, Neto has a great schedule to start the week. 3 games in 4 days. He'll contributes a little of everything with potential to put you ahead in steals. After his Thursday game, you have the choice of dropping him for streamers who like play Friday and Saturday b2b. Same applies to Davis Bertans since he's also in the same team.

Atlanta also has 3 games in 4 days. Gorgui Dieng and Delon Wright would be worth a look.

 🙂

Edited by YouSnoozeYouLose
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Quazza said:

 

as sucky as "Edge" is, it's worth it every year for Stouts weekly waiver posts and the Lord Roco thread

Did you miss Trae thread? Thanks for pointing out Rock thread, lots of gems can be found there

Edited by Gile Pile
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/24/2021 at 9:47 PM, Quazza said:

 

as sucky as "Edge" is, it's worth it every year for Stouts weekly waiver posts and the Lord Roco thread

Is it me or is it pretty dead in here compared to even last year?

3 hours ago, blazeh said:

I'm not as hardcore about fantasy as I used to be but I still consider myself someone who follows the NBA closer than a casual, but where tf did Desmond Bane come from, and is he legit ROS?

From the worst hell on Earth. A prison located in the ancient part of the world named The Pit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, blazeh said:

I'm not as hardcore about fantasy as I used to be but I still consider myself someone who follows the NBA closer than a casual, but where tf did Desmond Bane come from, and is he legit ROS?

Bane has an all around game, probably their best outside shooter outside JJJ. Grayson Allen who started some games last season has moved on to the Bucks clearing more minutes for Bane. Also Brooks is currently injured, but Bane should still see close to 30 min ROS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lonnie Walker averaging about 25 minutes. SAS did not extend his rookie contract, giving that extra motivation. Spurs are a young team, but their young depth is good with Lonnie and Vassell. Lonnie will provide 2+ 3s, 12-15 points and sprinkles of peripheral stats, hopefully he keeps up the increase of assists. (3.3 this season) Dougie Fresh injured his knee last game, it's minor but he may sit out at least 1 game, giving Lonnie an opportunity to start for tomorrow's game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

Lonnie Walker averaging about 25 minutes. SAS did not extend his rookie contract, giving that extra motivation. Spurs are a young team, but their young depth is good with Lonnie and Vassell. Lonnie will provide 2+ 3s, 12-15 points and sprinkles of peripheral stats, hopefully he keeps up the increase of assists. (3.3 this season) Dougie Fresh injured his knee last game, it's minor but he may sit out at least 1 game, giving Lonnie an opportunity to start for tomorrow's game. 

Picked him up after the first game. The youth movement in SA is finally here without DeRozan, Aldridge, Young, Mills. McDermott is a head scratcher but they always need one guy for veteran presence. It's clear who is coming off the bench these days, Walker IV and Vassell leading the way!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, mtx said:

Picked him up after the first game. The youth movement in SA is finally here without DeRozan, Aldridge, Young, Mills. McDermott is a head scratcher but they always need one guy for veteran presence. It's clear who is coming off the bench these days, Walker IV and Vassell leading the way!!!

Fire Lonnie/Vassell 🔥 up!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...