Draymond Green 2021-2022 Outlook

80version

With the Warriors striving to secure a PO spot, getting healthy-ish and being able to surround Dray with good shooters, I like the situation he’s in this year.  I’m sure there will be rest days but he offers a bunch of everything aside from scoring.  He still fits in a lot of builds and can’t hurt your %’s with such low volune.  The 6th round price is reasonable and seems to be falling into the 7th round where he could be a steal, especially if punting points.  

7 hours ago, 80version said:

With the Warriors striving to secure a PO spot, getting healthy-ish and being able to surround Dray with good shooters, I like the situation he’s in this year.  I’m sure there will be rest days but he offers a bunch of everything aside from scoring.  He still fits in a lot of builds and can’t hurt your %’s with such low volune.  The 6th round price is reasonable and seems to be falling into the 7th round where he could be a steal, especially if punting points.  

I like his chances to soak up more small ball center pt with Wiseman out. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, hyperionloop said:

Christ, FT killer tonight what happened. Hopefully just an off night given he usually shoots much better...wouldn't want him to go AD on us, but his FT to start the year is 4/13... hopefully just getting back into game shape, and will quickly return to near triple doubles with 2-3 stocks a night.

It’s been ugly, but it should correct over the course of the season.  Dray hasn’t averaged over 2 FTA/gm the last 3 seasons so probably just a blip.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Update on his back/calf will be coming on Sunday. I’d be ecstatic if he’s cleared before the ASB

Same. The Marc Spears update from a few days ago has me really concerned though so i'm keeping my expectations very low. 

• Like 1

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheSteinLine/status/1489399972453888003

3 weeks from today was his original projection to return, now he said 3-4 weeks. emphasizes that surgery was not suggested by two doctors and his teams doctor, he said himself that the way he's progressing he doesnt feel like he needs surgery, BUT he also voiced that whenever dealing with a back injury, surgery can never be ruled out.

Pretty grim update, but not much has changed as I see it. The nature of his injury has major red flags as it is easy to have setbacks, no pun intended. but seriously he himself understands that a reinjury can happen and surgery might be needed if time comes to it.

I will start prepping for fantasy playoffs with him not being available in mind. Gotta move on and if he comes back he comes back. FFFF

Edited by THE_MAGIC_MAN
GRAMMAR

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, chickennuggets said:

Dray just mentioned in the live All Star Game broadcast that he's expecting to return in 3-4 weeks

3-4 weeks away from being 3-4 weeks away. I think he’s a drop if you have no IR spot and you’re battling for a playoff spot.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, FroButtons said:

My biggest concern at this point is them saying the same exact "3-4 weeks" at least 3 times now? Maybe even 4? The next update could very well be "3-4 weeks" again in the second or third round of fantasy playoffs.

It's like Deja vu all over again

He's 3 weeks away from being 3 weeks away 

• Like 1