JERAMI GRANT OUTLOOK 2021-2022

BykeINIT

he was a monster last year.. and he’s still going to be the man this year.

snagged him in a trade of my dangelo russell+terry rozier for jerami grant+jarret allen and i’m expecting more of the same……

i might sound crazy, but he could even make all-star if he continues ballin out like he been doin. 

Never thought I would see Jerami Grant be “the guy” anywhere but he was last season and that tells you how bad it was for Detroit. Not a huge fan but he’s valuable in the right situation. Like Quazza said, Cade will take a lot of attention away from Grant so defense can’t load up on him. Hopefully he’ll be more efficient this year.

I grabbed him in the 7th round, which is the highest I'd be looking at him. His efficiency should be a little better this year now that he's not the sole scorer on the team. Should be good for 20ish ppg, or high teens, with great ft%, 3s and a block or so from the F position. If he can get the fg up to 45ish I'll be happy. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If Grant gets traded, how does it affect his numbers and value ROS? Does it make sense to try to shop him now, or wait until something develops?

7 minutes ago, hermes97 said:

If Grant gets traded, how does it affect his numbers and value ROS? Does it make sense to try to shop him now, or wait until something develops?

Assume he gets traded to a contender where he will not be their first option on offense.  His usage wouldn’t decline to the same degree he was utilized in OKC or Denver, but it will take a hit while efficiency may improve.  Defensive stats could see an uptick as he would likely be brought on for defensive energy.  

• Like 2