NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Rotoworld 14 Team League

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still hurting at RB lol. Really don't like the claim situation in this league, but it is what it is. Never been in a league where you can't pickup guys from FA after waivers. I'm very active on the wire in my other leagues. Wish I spent faab for Patterson

Edited by scheibler

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

Welp, with the waiver system and every one of my starters except for the QB and TE getting hurt I think I'm in an unrecoverable situation. Enjoyed the draft with you fellas at least. Good luck to everyone the rest of the way, but I'm out.

Keep setting your lineup though. For the integrity of the league. 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

lol, would love to hear suggestions on how I go about doing that this week.

Make a trade or two... or make several waiver wire pick ups. 

I mean, Jones, Harris, and your 2nd defense could be dropped to pick up guys to at least fill out your lineup. 

9 hours ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

lol, would love to hear suggestions on how I go about doing that this week.

Healthy or not, Will Fuller isn't worth jack sh*t. Might as well drop him too.

Quez Watkins, Pascal, Ty'Son Williams are on the waiver and are listed as having good matchups

14 hours ago, fachowski said:

Healthy or not, Will Fuller isn't worth jack sh*t. Might as well drop him too.

Quez Watkins, Pascal, Ty'Son Williams are on the waiver and are listed as having good matchups

That would be cool if you could pick up Quez Watkins.......unfortunately I can't add him and he'll play tonight. This waiver setup blows.

Thanks for the suggestions. I hate Fuller also.

8 hours ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

That would be cool if you could pick up Quez Watkins.......unfortunately I can't add him and he'll play tonight. This waiver setup blows.

Thanks for the suggestions. I hate Fuller also.

I agree with you there. The waiver restriction should only last for the entire gameday and not for the other days of the week.

16 hours ago, fachowski said:

I agree with you there. The waiver restriction should only last for the entire gameday and not for the other days of the week.

Disagree. I've always preferred to have all adds through FAAB. Otherwise, Calvin Johnson announces he's coming back and signing with the Packers and whoever happens to be closest to their computer adds him immediately for nothing. 

On 10/16/2021 at 2:03 AM, ajs723 said:

Disagree. I've always preferred to have all adds through FAAB. Otherwise, Calvin Johnson announces he's coming back and signing with the Packers and whoever happens to be closest to their computer adds him immediately for nothing. 

yeah but not on gameday when players can get ruled out just before the game

41 minutes ago, fachowski said:

yeah but not on gameday when players can get ruled out just before the game

I understand that argument, but rosters are deep enough that you should always be able to have a contingency plan. 

8 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Damn @fachowski... Henry keeping you undefeated, by the slimmest of margins, with the monster game. 

And this is the first time i've had him on my team. That trade might have been the best one i've pulled off in fantasy.

Your team is crazy good though. Kudos on building that depth

Edited by fachowski
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, fachowski said:

And this is the first time i've had him on my team. That trade might have been the best one i've pulled off in fantasy.

Your team is crazy good though. Kudos on building that depth

My team is solid, but not spectacular. Losing Edwards and Chark didn't help any. Not as confident as I would generally be with a 6-0 record.