NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2021 Rotoworld Mock Real League

33 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Was taking him if Robinson wasn’t available …. Nice

ARob was a no brainer...
Wanted to get one of CeeDee or Jefferson...
Maybe a little early, but he wasn't getting back to me.

Just gunna throw it out there now to save time.  It's looking very likely that I'm not interested in at least one of my 3.14 or 4.01 picks, possibly both.  Not gunna waste time once I'm on the clock, so would like to have something worked out ahead of time, or I'll just keep it moving, no big deal.

Anyways, if anyone wants to think about a trade offer of picks, let me know, shoot me a pm, etc.

I'm willing to trade down, or completely out of at least 1 pick, possibly both for the right trade or depending on who's still sitting there.  Obviously depends on where you are in the draft for valuations, but figured I'd at least throw the idea out.

Just now, FFCollusion said:

Just gunna throw it out there now to save time.  It's looking very likely that I'm not interested in at least one of my 3.14 or 4.01 picks, possibly both.  Not gunna waste time once I'm on the clock, so would like to have something worked out ahead of time, or I'll just keep it moving, no big deal.

Anyways, if anyone wants to think about a trade offer of picks, let me know, shoot me a pm, etc.

I'm willing to trade down, or completely out of at least 1 pick, possibly both for the right trade or depending on who's still sitting there.  Obviously depends on where you are in the draft for valuations, but figured I'd at least throw the idea out.

No pick trading in the draft. 

Just now, FFCollusion said:

It will be handled the same way it was last year, they control who I pick, we make the exchange of players after the draft.

I wanted to clarify that the draft order cannot (and will not) be changed.

What goes down in the PMs is none of my business. 

43 minutes ago, Winky said:

ARob was a no brainer...
Wanted to get one of CeeDee or Jefferson...
Maybe a little early, but he wasn't getting back to me.

was planning on "reaching" for him in round 2 ... did not expect Waller to fall ... nor did I expect Robinson to fall in my lap round 3. 

I think CeeDee is a top 10 WR this year, well done. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

U guys really think arob will be legit?  I have not done any research but is it because of justin fields?

In college he produced with Christian Hackenburg ... In Jacksonville he produced with Blake Bortles ... in Chicago he produced with Trubisky ... 

He's 8th in the NFL in receptions with the most contested catches in the NFL over the last 2 years ... and he's entering his prime while playing for a new contract (and 1400/1200 yard seasons under his belt already)

He's good at football - specifically catching them. 

3 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

In college he produced with Christian Hackenburg ... In Jacksonville he produced with Blake Bortles ... in Chicago he produced with Trubisky ... 

He's 8th in the NFL in receptions with the most contested catches in the NFL over the last 2 years ... and he's entering his prime while playing for a new contract (and 1400/1200 yard seasons under his belt already)

He's good at football - specifically catching them. 

Guess i did t pay too much attention to his stat lines last couple years, those are pretty impressive