NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2021 Rotoworld Mock Real League

13 hours ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

I have low tolerance for unsubstantiated opinions and lazy analysis.

horrific QB play (Stafford has become beyond overrated

I think starting 3 RBs in this format is foolish. That’s why I didn’t do it.

It’s also blatantly obvious you just hate Daniel Jones …

• Haha 1

Josh Allen gets $150 million guaranteed. 

Credit to @Iron-cock for being the only person, along with Mel kiper (I guess), to publicly predict a successful career for him. At least, these are the only (non bills) I know that actually did. 

I would have bet just about any sum of money on Allen being a failure in the NFL. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, predator_05 said:

Credit to @Iron-cock for being the only person, along with Mel kiper (I guess), to publicly predict a successful career for him. At least, these are the only (non bills) I know that actually did. 

I would have bet just about any sum of money on Allen being a failure in the NFL. 

congrats to the cock.

I’ll be looking forward to the same message when Tua has a good season.

nice contract for Josh Allen off 1 good season.

• Like 2

On 7/31/2021 at 9:42 AM, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

1 last tidbit:

D.Evans is another “freak” athlete @ RB (actually a RB/WR convert) 

Been getting a ton of work in the slot with a new offensive coordinator … basically copy and paste all the reasons I like the Bengals Chris Evans to here, only Evans was a Vrabel 3rd round selection they are “very excited about”

Offense obviously runs through Henry (as it should), but they are gonna find some fun ways to use Evans at the same time. Went off the radar after an injury plagued rookie year … name to keep an eye on especially with a rebuilt TE/WR corp. 

Nice thing about him is he can have some value even while Henry’s getting 20+ touches - wouldn’t shock me if D.Evans is essentially the Titans slot WR. Just a thought, especially if you land Mr. Henry 

Evans injured his knee on his fourth carry, a 4-yard gain. It was a non-contact injury as he pulled up before running out of bounds on the Titans’ sideline. He glanced at his left leg and limped to the bench.

The Titans officially list Evans as questionable with a knee injury.

On 8/6/2021 at 1:57 PM, predator_05 said:

Thanks.  I thought Josh Allen had a higher ceiling than the other QBs, but could have a lower floor too.  People seemed so down on him.   Looking back, it still seems odd to me that a bigger college program didn't find him.

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for the invite back to the league a few weeks ago. I've had a very busy summer and really only have time for 1-2 leagues this year and had to give this one up. If you're looking next year, I'd love another invitation, but this year sort of got away from me. I'll be following along in any case. ❤️

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Good luck to @SharkSwimmer, @FFCollusion, @mrblonde1984, @1972Miamidolphins,@JMak, and@ZidaneValor in the playoffs. Well deserved. 

Great season, as competitive as ever. If anyone has any suggestions they'd like to propose (scoring, settings), feel free to do so.

I was thinking about changing this to a 2 QB (or superflex) league. Gives everyone a better chance to draft a competitive team; we don't have to live or die with early round WRs or RBs. 

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats on the title, @FFCollusion. Best team in the league this year, and easily the best 'zero RB' team I have ever seen.You nailed almost every draft pick and got Patterson on the waiver wire. Not sure if you could have imagined a better season, it seems like everything went your way, including the timing of those running back injuries.  

Congrats to @ZidaneValor on finishing 2nd, and a very impressive@SharkSwimmer getting 3rd in his first season here. Well deserved.

See you guys in july. 

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, ZidaneValor said:

For the third time in seven seasons (2015, 2016, 2021), I am the bride's maid but not the bride.

Nothing to be ashamed of. 

Every wedding I have ever been to, had a bridesmaid or 2 that was hotter than the bride. 

• Like 1