NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Zion Williamson 2019-2020 Outlook

There is certainly a chance but also there is no point to do that if he is healthy unless winning ROY is that important for them. They will not gain something if they shut him down. If they want to be extra cautious they can limit his minutes and not use him in back to backs.

6 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

There is certainly a chance but also there is no point to do that if he is healthy unless winning ROY is that important for them. They will not gain something if they shut him down. If they want to be extra cautious they can limit his minutes and not use him in back to backs.

Didn’t they already officially announce he won’t play back to backs this year?

8 hours ago, n3gative said:

back to backs on Jan 10/11, March 3/4, 13/14 and 20/21. So he misses 1 back to back if everything goes well when he returns.

Thank you for this small glimmer of hope that my 3rd round pick will return some kind of value

• Haha 1

On 12/16/2019 at 5:33 AM, n3gative said:

back to backs on Jan 10/11, March 3/4, 13/14 and 20/21. So he misses 1 back to back if everything goes well when he returns.

Following what Griffin said, I don't think Zion will be back for Jan 10/11, so 3 back to backs are remaining. I hope Zion will not miss them.

Edited by Vizcarrondo