Rotoworld Dynasty Football League

fontaine

Here is theactual format. I pasted the old version before the final update.

Passing Attempts (.5)

Incomplete Passes (-1)

Passing Yards (30 yards per point; 4 points at 300 yards; 5 points at 375 yards; 6 points at 450 yards)

Passing Touchdowns (4)

Interceptions (-2)

Rushing Yards (10 yards per point; 4 points at 100 yards; 5 points at 150 yards; 6 points at 200 yards)

Rushing Touchdowns (10)

Receptions (1)

Reception Yards (10 yards per point; 4 points at 100 yards; 5 points at 150 yards; 6 points at 200 yards)

Reception Touchdowns (10)

Return Touchdowns (6)

Fumbles (-5)

Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)

Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)

Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)

Field Goals 30-39 Yards (4)

Field Goals 40-49 Yards (5)

Field Goals 50+ Yards (8)

Point After Attempt Made (1)

Sack (3)

Interception (5)

Fumble Recovery (2)

Touchdown (10)

Safety (5)

Block Kick (5)

Points Allowed 0 points (15)

Points Allowed 1-6 points (10)

Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)

Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)

Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)

Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)

Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)

Tackle Solo (2)

Sack (6)

Interception (8)

Fumble Force (4)

Touchdown (10)

Pass Defended (4)

Fractional Points: No

Negative Points: Yes

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I personally really liked the Addai pick. He was one of the guys I thought I could count on to be available to me at #6.

That's who I was eyeing at #5 and thought he would slide my way. Looks like I'll have my choice of Jackson or Westbrook.

I'm here and 3 things:

1. how long do I have to make this pick?

2. how are salaries/keepers determined?

3. I WANT A MORE STANDARD SYSTEM TOO. I'll stay in either way but this makes player valuation nigh on impossible.

Fontaine said members can take as long they need for their picks (unless the draft really starts to drag on).

There are no salaries and you can keep players as long as you like.

As for the system, there's been plenty of discussion and changes. I'm agreement with you about an overhaul to it but I guess I'll take it.

so the only players that go to FA are players that no one wants? interesting.

anyways my pick is up for trade. any offers?

the draft IS snake, right?

I haven't seen anything to the contrary so yea it should be a snake draft.

Sigh. I hate to make another change but here goes...

Return TDs and Offensive Fumble Return TDs (6 points each), I believe should be worth as much as Receiving and Rushing TDs (10 pts each).

Never played in a league where that wasn't the case.

-5 for a fumble? that's ridiculous. it just really seems like this scoring system is the product of someone going through and changing everything just for change's sake. does every single aspect really have to be different than a typical scoring system?

good luck checking any fantasy sites all year for advice/info, none of the information will be applicable to our crazy league.

-5 for a fumble? that's ridiculous. it just really seems like this scoring system is the product of someone going through and changing everything just for change's sake. does every single aspect really have to be different than a typical scoring system?

good luck checking any fantasy sites all year for advice/info, none of the information will be applicable to our crazy league.

Just checked Yahoo. It's -5 for a fumble lost.

I believe we should settle the scoring issues with a league vote of either sticking with the current scoring system or going with a traditional system where the system isn't so IDP focused. Anyone else agree?

This seems like a good league with knowledgeable managers and I would hate to drop out now.

Just checked Yahoo. It's -5 for a fumble lost.

I believe we should settle the scoring issues with a league vote of either sticking with the current scoring system or going with a traditional system where the system isn't so IDP focused. Anyone else agree?

This seems like a good league with knowledgeable managers and I would hate to drop out now.

The draft has barely started, so i agree that we should settle on a scoring system that we can all agree on, and then proceed or redraft if any of the first 3 managers want to make a different choice.

I see there is a lot of discussion about the scoring and such.

Admittedly I'm not too thrilled of a lot of stuff, like kick return TDs being less than rushing TDs and such.

I'll second the notion of having a league wide vote to determine a more standardized points system.

Yeah come on, let's proceed with the draft. I'm still waiting at number 13 fellas. Addai pick, that I like a lot, playing for a great offense, with the best QB in the past decade. He's a safe pick, you know what you'll get.

Round 1

1) Tackledummies l Adrian Peterson (Min - RB)

2) RDT l LaDainian Tomlinson (SD - RB)

3) Brett's Hitmen l Joseph Addai (Ind - RB)

4) Cyberer's Pain Train

5) IronMike's IronMen

6) Murderer's Row

7) Fontaine

8) Idiots in Italica

9) Bayonne Hitmen

10) Menaces Of The Dark

11) Eternal Blaze

12) Dublin Seahawks

13) Stifler

14) Cobra Kai

Quick recap