NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Netflix.

GreenMante05

A really good show on Netflix is called "Lilyhammer"

It stars Steve Van Zandt from Sil of the Sopranos fame. It's a quirky story where he plays a mobster who rats on his boss and relocates to the Norwegian town of Lilyhammer.  He tries to take over the town using mob tacts.  Its more light hearted than Sopranos but there are a few homages to the Sopranos in it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/15/2018 at 7:56 PM, smeeze said:

Haunting of Hill House

Bodyguard

The Sinner

All within the last few weeks and all were worth a watch.

Haunting of Hill House - I was warmly recommended to sit down and watch "The Haunting of Hill House" by a friend, given my admiration and fascination with the horror genre. However, it is not before now in 2020 that I actually did end up sitting down watching it as it was readily available on Netflix.

On 11/15/2018 at 7:56 PM, smeeze said:

Haunting of Hill House

Bodyguard

The Sinner

All within the last few weeks and all were worth a watch.

Bodyguard - I think the British are usually successful in thriller genre. And I've seen that they are really successful with this series. The series made an excellent beginning with the opening scene. I can say that, the first 20 minutes of Bodyguard are arguably one of the best thriller scenes. From that moment onwards, I knew I had to watch all of episodes as quickly. At some moments the tension was so high that I could feel the excitement.