Jimmy Nelson - SP MIL

deuce4off

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm assuming your league has only SP/RP spots? He only qualifies at P in yahoo...

we can search for P, but he doesnt come up in that, but yes my other league only has SP and RP spots. but can still search for P spots. is that possibily why? not sure how to find him

Other thing could be that commissioner can change the settings in each league to have prospects available or to not have them available.

I'm assuming your league has only SP/RP spots? He only qualifies at P in yahoo...

we can search for P, but he doesnt come up in that, but yes my other league only has SP and RP spots. but can still search for P spots. is that possibily why? not sure how to find him

Other thing could be that commissioner can change the settings in each league to have prospects available or to not have them available.

there are otehr prospects availavle, i guess just not him because hes P, and we only have spots for SP, and RP. so not sure how that will play out.

not to hijack, this will be my last post about it, but will this guys eligibility change to sp or anything any time soon? or will he just be unavailable in my league all year? seems strange

not to hijack, this will be my last post about it, but will this guys eligibility change to sp or anything any time soon? or will he just be unavailable in my league all year? seems strange

Once he gets three starts, he will become SP in Yahoo...

Jimmy Nelson will replace Marco Estrada in the Brewers' rotation on Saturday against the Cardinals.

The writing had been on the wall, as Estrada has continued to struggle with the longball while Nelson dominated at Triple-A Nashville. The 25-year-old has put up a 1.46 ERA, 0.92 WHIP, and 114/32 K/BB ratio over 111 innings this season at Nashville and is worth gambling on in all fantasy formats.

Related: Marco Estrada

Source: Milwaukee Brewers on Twitter

Jul 10 - 8:32 PM

Haven't followed this guy whatsoever but now have him rostered in a few leagues.

Can I get the low down?

Flamethrower/hard slider guy? 2 seam/12-6 guy? Sinker? Cut?

Who can we most closely compare his repertoire to?

Haven't followed this guy whatsoever but now have him rostered in a few leagues.

Can I get the low down?

Big guy, mostly fastball/slider combo. He has a changeup, which is improving, and will be fundamental to his growth.

He has decent velo on his 4-seam, and also throws a 2-seam which is more low 90s.

His problem has been control, which is odd because when he is on, he can really paint the corners with his 4-seam and slider.

Can I get the low down?

Big guy, mostly fastball/slider combo. He has a changeup, which is improving, and will be fundamental to his growth.

He has decent velo on his 4-seam, and also throws a 2-seam which is more low 90s.

His problem has been control, which is odd because when he is on, he can really paint the corners with his 4-seam and slider.

Power arm. Love it.

Watched some of his highlights and that slider is filthy.

Archived