NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Where Legends Are Born

fontaine

Skid Flidz trade their 5,6,7,8 round picks to

Multiple Scorgasms for their 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 round picks

lol, can we veto this ?

this is quite ridiculous

schedule problems can be addressed with having a list delegated to a trusted member and him doing a pick according to a pre-rank...

or we can just draft the highest ranked player on yahoo for you.

So someone else got handed the draft because of the schedule. Nice.

I don't even know what to say. He offered it to me!!!! You know what, just forget the deal. I would hate for anyone to lose any sleep.

Edited by fontaine

lol, can we veto this ?

this is quite ridiculous

schedule problems can be addressed with having a list delegated to a trusted member and him doing a pick according to a pre-rank...

or we can just draft the highest ranked player on yahoo for you.

This.....Just leave a list of names if you cant be contacted.

What would you say if I offered you this same deal right now? I would expect are you F%$#&*^% Crazy.....

I said he offered it to me. He wanted to double up picks. I said I will cancel it, I am not looking to have Drama at this stage of the league.

Maybe I'm impatient, but can everyone agree to atleast check this thing every couple hours? Or post some kind of contact information or schedule? Thanks. And even with this font and size... I'm sure not everyone will even see it and bother.

403-860-3796, for if I'm at work or something. That said, I don't really mind waiting to make my pick, if somebody else is holding the draft up, while I'd rather that not be the case, I can wait.

Guys, I'm in a bad spot, I got a family thing and I'm gone tomorrow til Monday. My priority here was to not hold up the draft! I made the trade, because I can build a team with those picks. Notice, my roster is good, but young. Fontaine will give me the best available, which he offered in the first place! Just like to make my own picks, hence the trade. It's rescinded now, hope my 5 - 8 picks are better than the 18 I could have made 9 -16.

I Checked ALL day at work, and nothing, then the second I go to football, all this happens, sorry for holding the draft up a whole 3 hours, in July.

Round Five

57. Multiple Scorgasms - Vincent Jackson (WR-SD)

58. The Wet Bandits - Ben Tate (RB - HOU)

59. MMA Warriors

60. Skid Flitz

61. Iron Mike's Warriors

62. Ink Inc.

63. Vuvuzela Vagabonds

64. Cobra Kai

65. Prime Time

66. Pack Attack

67. Lil Bishes

68. Drake

69. SoulCrushers

70. The Lucky Ducks

Round Five

59. MMA Warriors- P. Harvin (WR-MIN)

60. Skid Flitz

61. Iron Mike's Warriors

62. Ink Inc.

63. Vuvuzela Vagabonds

64. Cobra Kai

65. Prime Time

66. Pack Attack

67. Lil Bishes

68. Drake

69. SoulCrushers

70. The Lucky Ducks

The trade isn't going to happen. he has explained, I offered to draft his team. offered to call/text him. he STILL offered it. its recinded. I wont be dealing with drama at this point in the league, so its better of recind.

On another note, I will posting a league update with a detailed look at rules, since we obviously need them, including trading. I hope I don't lose any league members, but If need be, it is what it is. I didn't create this league to worry about whats fair and whats not fair.

not trying to be anything other then a person who wants to run a dynasty league, and lets teams have FULL reigns of there team. We're not all co-owners, so if A team wants to do a deal, so be it. We arn't judges here. Again, Hope I dont lose members, but we will see.

Edited by fontaine

Okay, why wait to the morning?

Here is the deal. from here one out, AFTER THIS RECINDED TRADE, thats is not happening,

I don't play this game to worry about every trade, to make sure the dollar and cents line up and everything is even. This is a dynasty football league that goes on for years. Not every trade will seem like something YOU would do. However, does that make it fair for YOU to block the trade for the person who wanted to do it? No. Every team in this league has FULL REIGN of there team for the duration of this league. I am not going to sweat the dollar and cents to make sure every trade is side by side level and fair. "Fair" is a matter of OPINON! Especially in a DYNASTY. Unless Chris Johnson is traded for Justin Forsett, trades will not be subject to a panel of judges, and cause a 4 page thread of Drama. This league is a free league, and is not meant for trades to be put before a panel of judges to pick apart. If a trade is made, I think the owner has a plan, and if they didn't think the plan would work, rather this season, or down the road in this DYNASTY, then they wouldn't have completed the trade. We're not at recess here. We're all old enough to make our own decisions.

If this is going to be a problem, I fully respect anyone's decision to leave this league. I hope I don't lose anyone, as I think we have the making of a fantastic league.

Edited by fontaine

Not every trade will seem like something YOU would do. However, does that make it fair for YOU to block the trade for the person who wanted to do it? No.

When it involves the commish in the deal, yes. Hence the opportunity for vetoes by members. Clearly I wasn't alone in my opinion on that outrageous offer, and I don't plan on leaving if a bad deal is done. But am I the only who believes that trading away your draft because you won't be around for a weekend make any sense at all? And I'm not even going to get into how unfair of a trade just on paper that it is, but wouldn't the guy just say hey, wait until Monday sorry guys. Absolutely unecessary and mildly retarded. No talk about feeling good on the prospects can possibly make up for this poor judgement, in fact in any of my leagues, a GM would surely be fired for a proposal like that. Either way, it's a free league but I guess some people will still do anything to win.

The trade didn't come across as unfair as it's being portrayed now, at the time of the discussion. Considering you guys seem to be stuck on the schedule as why he did it 100% when infact, I offered multiple ways for him to draft whil ehe was away and he still wanted to offer me the deal, not me offering him the trade. Im not saying, if a fishy, REALLY unbalanced trade comes up, not to speak up, because you all should. I just don't want this to turn into some league where every trade is up for debate. That's not what I am going for here.

Skid Flidz trade their 5,6,7,8 round picks to

Multiple Scorgasms for their 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 round picks

yea this trade is bogus.

Is that a real trade above? Multiple Rapeasms?

this is funny, and yea everyone should check this every 2 hours.

2 days to do less than a round is waaaay too fking long.

also i didnt bother to read everyones huge paragraphs cuz its a waste of time.

youre all better than me... sykeeee!

Round Five

59. MMA Warriors - P. Harvin (WR-MIN)

60. Skid Flitz - Pierre Garcon - (WR -IND)

61. Iron Mike's Warriors - OTC

62. Ink Inc.

63. Vuvuzela Vagabonds

64. Cobra Kai

65. Prime Time

66. Pack Attack

67. Lil Bishes

68. Drake

69. SoulCrushers

70. The Lucky Ducks

Round Five

59. MMA Warriors - P. Harvin (WR-MIN)

60. Skid Flitz - Pierre Garcon - (WR -IND)

61. Iron Mike's Warriors - Wes Welker (WR-NEP)

62. Ink Inc.- OTC

63. Vuvuzela Vagabonds

64. Cobra Kai

65. Prime Time

66. Pack Attack

67. Lil Bishes

68. Drake

69. SoulCrushers

70. The Lucky Ducks