Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Where Legends Are Born


fontaine
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Du5t3r said:

Either @JMak is a Colts insider or time traveller. Which is it?

 

Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 2.26.58 PM.png

 

If either was the case, I would have pawned Luck onto one of you suckers. Picked up Brissett as Week 1 Luck insurance - very, very small consolation gift of the events last night.

Hey - sometimes you trade a pick and it get you massive returns and turns your team around; sometimes you trade two firsts for a guy who never plays a down for your team. Shooters shoot!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JMak said:

 

If either was the case, I would have pawned Luck onto one of you suckers. Picked up Brissett as Week 1 Luck insurance - very, very small consolation gift of the events last night.

Hey - sometimes you trade a pick and it get you massive returns and turns your team around; sometimes you trade two firsts for a guy who never plays a down for your team. Shooters shoot!


Well I definitely overlooked the fact that you were the Luck owner. Tough break, man. 

giphy.gif
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/25/2019 at 1:21 PM, JMak said:

Hey - sometimes you trade a pick and it get you massive returns and turns your team around; sometimes you trade two firsts for a guy who never plays a down for your team. Shooters shoot!

 

I saw a lot of posts on the Luck thread of people bragging about having just traded Luck in dynasty leagues.  I must say, I wasn't one of those guys.  I actually really hate it when I trade someone who then shortly thereafter gets injured.  (I guess I don't feel good about selling defective goods.)  So when I heard Luck had retired - an unthinkable event that basically took a starting QB away from you for a decade - I felt pretty lousy.  I am really sorry, man.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, megamoviejohn said:

Trade announcement- 

JMak (Detroit Diesels)  sends 2021 1st round pick and Tre'Quan Smith to megamoviejohn (eliguanodon) for Lamar Jackson.

 

Crap, does this mean Lamar is going to retire soon?  I just put a futures bet in on the Ravens making the playoffs. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Putting up Luck for trade, seriously. They did let him keep his money for a reason, I'm thinking there's a chance he may return at some point.

Looking for a FA pick in return. Far outbis fine. Awesome ROI potential for those finance majors out there. If not, I'll just hold this dud for a few years as hope. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So it turns out that I'm not allowed to add/drop players without taking Telvin Smith off IR. The only way for me to stash Telvin is by leaving him on the bench, and i'm not sure i want to burn a bench spot on a guy who won't play this year. So with that said...

 

Telvin smith, stud linebacker, is available for trade. He'll be back next year, so if you wanna stash a top tier linebacker then feel free to send me a trade offer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, JMak said:

Putting up Luck for trade ...

 

3 hours ago, predator_05 said:

...

Telvin smith, stud linebacker, is available for trade. ...

 

Maybe our league needs to add a "DFLPRN" slot for players who "Don't Feel Like Playing Right Now."  I could stash Gronk there!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/29/2019 at 7:35 AM, Iron-cock said:

 

Crap, does this mean Lamar is going to retire soon?  I just put a futures bet in on the Ravens making the playoffs. 

 

Not bad for a running back....

9419892.jpg

Edited by JMak
Misspell
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2017 at 8:02 PM, KennyWoo said:

Ironcocks secures the deadly Trubisky-Shaheen stack!

 

I realize this happened some time ago, but I just noticed that @Iron-cock broke up the Trubisky-Shaheen stack.  I'd like to know what his record is since he brought such bad karma on his franchise.

Edited by KennyWoo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

 

I realize this happened some time ago, but I just noticed that @Iron-cock broke up the Trubisky-Shaheen stack.  I'd like to know what his record is since he brought such bad karma on his franchise.

 

I traded Trubisky to @Du5t3r if I recall correctly, it was awhile back.  I'm not sure how long ago.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After tonight's Aaron Jones avalanche it looks like I may be headed for another early powder this season. Come Tuesday morning, the following players may be available for trade: RBs Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Mark Walton; WRs TY Hilton, Tyrell Williams, TEs Darren Waller, Eric Ebron, plus some top IDPs... any or all could help a team with ambition.  Some of the other guys could be available too. I'd mainly be looking for draft picks or youngsters. Feel free to start poking around if you think you'll have interest. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

After tonight's Aaron Jones avalanche it looks like I may be headed for another early powder this season. Come Tuesday morning, the following players may be available for trade: RBs Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Mark Walton; WRs TY Hilton, Tyrell Williams, TEs Darren Waller, Eric Ebron, plus some top IDPs... any or all could help a team with ambition.  Some of the other guys could be available too. I'd mainly be looking for draft picks or youngsters. Feel free to start poking around if you think you'll have interest. 

 

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, KennyWoo said:

After tonight's Aaron Jones avalanche it looks like I may be headed for another early powder this season. Come Tuesday morning, the following players may be available for trade: RBs Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Mark Walton; WRs TY Hilton, Tyrell Williams, TEs Darren Waller, Eric Ebron, plus some top IDPs... any or all could help a team with ambition.  Some of the other guys could be available too. I'd mainly be looking for draft picks or youngsters. Feel free to start poking around if you think you'll have interest. 

 

Feel free to start sending offers and/or expressions of interest. I'll update my trade block on the site tomorrow. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...