NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Need one owner for late dynasty league...

Alright...long story short. We had one owner bail on a dynasty league, and I need to fill it within the next 24 hours. Here is what you are dealing with. We are in the midst of a crossover from another league. We are taking 7 of our current players (30 team league) and then redrafting the rest of our team via Yahoo autodraft.

The other league was held on NBA.com and since NBA.com can't get its stuff together 10 of us decided to move on to Yahoo and start a dynasty league there. While the starting team left over isn't great, you have to remember that there are a TON of 1st round talent available in the redraft that you will take a part of....Kobe, Amare, Kidd, Duncan, Deron...etc...first round talent. Not to mention guys like Boozer, Ray Allen, Josh Smith, etc...

So if you are interested, and have a Yahoo account, I need you to get in touch with me ASAP. PM me and I will get you the league setup. I am already saving your spot, by joining the league with a different username, but I will invite you as the co-manager, and you can manage the team how you want it. Please PM ASAP if you want in. It is a great group of owners. I have commissioned another keeper league that is in its 7th year with almost no change of ownership. I am hoping for the same result, except in a dynasty format. Here are the league settings from Yahoo.

Draft Type: Autopick Draft

Max Teams: 10

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: March 12, 2009

Waiver Time: 2 days

Can't Cut List Provider: None

Trade Review: Commissioner

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow

Start Scoring on: Week 9

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, G, SF, PF, F, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Stat Categories: FGM, FTM, 3PTM, PTS, OREB, DREB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

Your 7 keepers are:

Mario Chalmers

Richard Hamilton

Gerald Wallace

Zach Randolph

Samuel Dalembert

C.J. Watson

Bobby Brown

...i know I know, not the best, but remember that we had 30 teams and 12 man rosters...it was a tough league. You are probably 8th out of 10 teams in my opinion with regards to keeper strength, but you will be drafting 18 new players to rebuild your squad.

Archived